- McLaren's lap around Indy circuit ends, but deal is a go. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p4
Reports on the merger and acquisition activity of McLaren Performance Technologies Inc. in the U.S. Letter of intent to purchase Comptech USA Inc.; Growth in the replacement-parts business; Contract with General Motor's Corp.
- McLaren shareholders accept offer from Linamar. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;9/29/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p4
Guelph, Ontario-based Linamar Corp. completed its purchase of Livonia, Michigan-based McLaren Performance Technologies Inc. last week after a special stockholders meeting. McLaren shareholders agreed to accept Linamar's offer of 88.75 cents a share for the company's stock. McLaren shares no...
- BRIEFLY. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/20/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p26
Presents news items related to business activities in Michigan as of January 20, 2003. Replacements to key positions in McLaren Performance Technologies Inc.; Recruitment plans of Chicago-based Bank One Corp.; Task force set up by Senator from Grandville, Ken Sikkema to reconsider bottle...
- Lincoln Gets a Hot Rod. Gritzinger, Bob // AutoWeek;4/1/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 14, p12
Focuses on the operations of McLaren Performance Technologies. Modification of the Lincoln LSE engine; Development of limited-production performance cars; Design of the Lincoln LSE.
- Lincoln legend lives. // AutoWeek;11/18/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 47, p4
Reports on plans of Michigan-based automobile supplier McLaren Performance Technologies to manufacture a version of the red rod Lincoln sedan. Status of the company's plans to build a Bayerische Motoren Werke M5 car; Views of chief executive officer of the company to build a performance version...
- STOCK OF THE WEEK. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;12/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 50, p4
Reports on the performance of the stocks of McLaren Performance Technologies as of November 24, 2000. Nature of business of the company.
- MCLAREN TO DEVELOP GM RACING CYLINDER HEAD. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan2002, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p15
Reports that McLaren Performance Technologies was named by GM Racing the development and manufacturing source of GM's VorTech V8 performance cylinder head. Terms of the agreement; McLaren's facilities that will design and manufacture the cylinder head.
- McLaren's 'Hot Rod' Lincoln. // Ward's Auto World;May2002, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the decision of McLaren Performance Technologies to improve the stodgy reputation of Ford Motor's Lincoln luxury brand by selling a high-powered aftermarket version of the automobile, as of May 2002. Details on the Lincoln LSE automobile; Remarks from McLaren president and chief...
- Nasdaq delists McLaren. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p4
Reports on delisting of McLaren Performance Technologies Inc. from the Nasdaq stock system following its failure to maintain a minimum bid price of dollar one.