BETTER, FASTER & SIMULATED
- Company grows as it designs for a virtual world. Brennan, Mike // Automotive News;12/3/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5960, p6T-BB
Focuses the parallelism on the growth of Mechanical Dynamics Inc. in its effort to manufacture hardward prototypes in the United States. Help of the software tool ADAMs to the financial performance of the company; Assistance for engineers to create 3-D models of cars and trucks; Reduction of...
- Customers transform virtual prototyping. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;5/15/95, Vol. 244 Issue 10, p35
Explores Mechanical Dynamics Inc.'s (MDI) strategy that allows its automotive customers to add value to the virtual prototyping software they all use to test product concepts. Virtual prototyping, a way of using software to test-drive products via the computer; Integration of customers into its...
- Prentice Hall, Mechanical Dynamics Engineer Textbook Technology. // Educational Marketer;7/9/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the textbook technology agreement signed by Prentice Hall with Mechanical Dynamics in 2001.
- Winning software. // Corporate Detroit;Feb96, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p6
Reports that Mechanical Dynamics was honored for the best computer productivity tools. Who sponsored the contest.
- A cure for 4th quarter? Brideforth, Art // Crain's Detroit Business;01/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Reports that Mechanical Dynamics Incorporated has repurchased approximately 500,000 shares of common stock. Reasons for the repurchase; Financial information on the company; Comments from President and Chief Executive Officer, Michael Korybalski. INSET: Street talk..
- MDI is taking over the world--virtually. Stopa, Marsha // Crain's Detroit Business;08/18/97, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p12
No abstract available.
- A dynamic debut on Wall Street. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;5/20/96, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p40
Comments on the debut of Mechanical Dynamics Incorporated (MDI) as a publicly held company, which was well received by Wall Street. Sale of Mechanical Dynamics' stock under the symbol MDII; Estimated amount of shares were sold; What spurred MDI to go public; MDI's future plans.
- MDI reorganizes into long-, short-term execs. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;2/17/97, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p5
Looks at how reorganization at Mechanical Dynamics Incorporated has affected its top executives. Names of the executives; Description of their duties; Promotions given to junior executives.
- On a dynamic quest. Bridgeforth Jr., Art // Crain's Detroit Business;6/03/96, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p3
Focuses on Mechanical Dynamics Inc., a newly-established public company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. $26 million initial public offering; Goal of being the industry leader in virtual prototyping and software; Automobile industry as core market.