- Other media. // Automotive Marketing;Jul98, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p16
Presents information on various media used in the automotive industry, focusing on the Web sites of companies in this industry. Information on BHJ Products' Web site; Arvin Industries Incorporated's use of AudioNet to host its annual meeting, in 1998; Update of BWD Automotive Corporation's Web...
- Automotive manufacturers' web sites. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 43, pW-4
Presents a listing of web site addresses for automobile manufacturers. Manufacturers include Jaguar, Cadillac, Honda, Nissan, and others.
- Auto marketers offer multitude of Web sites. Coltun, Nancy // Automotive News;5/1/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5872, p70
Lists Web sites of automobile manufacturers. American Honda Motors Co. Inc.; American Suzuki Motor Corp.; Audi of America Inc.; DaimlerChrysler Corp.
- Auto News: digest. // Automotive News;07/10/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5883, p18
Presents updates on car-industry-related Web sites in the United States as of July 10, 2000. Partnership between online automotive information supplier carspecs.com and Vehix.com; IHS Engineering's offer of Vehicle Information Service for finding original equipment manufacturers; Toyota Motor...
- Snap-on adds FAQ section. // Motor Age;Feb2011, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p48
The article reports that Snap-on has added a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section to automotive diagnostic Web site located at http://diagnostics.snapon.com/faq in 2011.
- Texas dealer will take trade-in Web site nationwide. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;10/2/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5897, p6
Reports the plans of Classic Automotive Group to expand online automobile trade services in Texas. Availability of the USAtradein.com to franchised dealers; Aim of the Web site to help dealers build used-car inventory and market; Amount paid by dealers to avail for the service.
- Would you like a car with that? Okalow, Samson // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/9/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p44
Reports on the most visited Web sites related to the automobile industry in the United States in June 1999. Haggling with sales representatives.
- Volkswagen's private affair. Tierney, Stephen // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p40
Discusses the collaborative commerce effort of car manufacturer, Volkswagen in Germany. Creation of software for spare parts ordering online; Investment for Supply.com; Comment of Volkswagen e-sourcing management director, Meike-Uta Hansen.
- Changes are in store for autonews.com. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;12/22/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6072, p3
This article presents changes made to the Web site autonews.com. In the past two years, the business model for autonews.com has evolved. To bring people the latest and greatest news and data, the content has been limited that nonpaying readers can view. Next major step will be taken on January...