- Other media. // Automotive Marketing;Jul98, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p16
Presents information on various media used in the automotive industry, focusing on the Web sites of companies in this industry. Information on BHJ Products' Web site; Arvin Industries Incorporated's use of AudioNet to host its annual meeting, in 1998; Update of BWD Automotive Corporation's Web...
- Automotive manufacturers' web sites. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/27/97, Vol. 18 Issue 43, pW-4
Presents a listing of web site addresses for automobile manufacturers. Manufacturers include Jaguar, Cadillac, Honda, Nissan, and others.
- Auto marketers offer multitude of Web sites. Coltun, Nancy // Automotive News;5/1/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5872, p70
Lists Web sites of automobile manufacturers. American Honda Motors Co. Inc.; American Suzuki Motor Corp.; Audi of America Inc.; DaimlerChrysler Corp.
- Auto News: digest. // Automotive News;07/10/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5883, p18
Presents updates on car-industry-related Web sites in the United States as of July 10, 2000. Partnership between online automotive information supplier carspecs.com and Vehix.com; IHS Engineering's offer of Vehicle Information Service for finding original equipment manufacturers; Toyota Motor...
- Snap-on adds FAQ section. // Motor Age;Feb2011, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p48
The article reports that Snap-on has added a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section to automotive diagnostic Web site located at http://diagnostics.snapon.com/faq in 2011.
- Texas dealer will take trade-in Web site nationwide. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;10/2/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5897, p6
Reports the plans of Classic Automotive Group to expand online automobile trade services in Texas. Availability of the USAtradein.com to franchised dealers; Aim of the Web site to help dealers build used-car inventory and market; Amount paid by dealers to avail for the service.
- Would you like a car with that? Okalow, Samson // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/9/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p44
Reports on the most visited Web sites related to the automobile industry in the United States in June 1999. Haggling with sales representatives.
- Volkswagen's private affair. Tierney, Stephen // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p40
Discusses the collaborative commerce effort of car manufacturer, Volkswagen in Germany. Creation of software for spare parts ordering online; Investment for Supply.com; Comment of Volkswagen e-sourcing management director, Meike-Uta Hansen.
- Dotcomings and dotgoings. Mandel, Dutch // AutoWeek;12/13/99, Vol. 49 Issue 52, p9
Focuses on the Web sites of automobile-related industries in the United States. Factors to consider for a successful Internet site; Automobile-related industry that has some of the best Internet ideas; Features of the MyCarPage.com site.