- 2008 Global Market Data Book. // Automotive News Europe;6/23/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 13, pS001
The article presents the contents of the "2008 Global Market Data Book," which includes the global vehicle production by region, global vehicle sales by region, and production history and forecast for Europe, North America, Japan, Argentina-Brazil, China-India and South Korea.
- Japanese Still Lead Productivity Race. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Jul99, Vol. 179 Issue 7, p13
Surveys the productivity performance of several automobile companies in the United States. Domination of Japanese automakers on the survey; Top car and truck assembly plants in the country.
- Revealing The Report. Harbour, Ron // Automotive Industries;Jul99, Vol. 179 Issue 7, p61
Highlights some analysis on manufacturing productivity in the automobile industry featured on the `Harbour Report North America 1999' report released by Harbour and Associates. Increasing gap between manufacturers; Information on assembly plants of automobile companies; Significant improvements...
- U.S. makers narrow efficiency gap. Woodyard, Michael // Automotive News;6/21/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5825, p8
Reports on developments related to automobile industry in the United States as of June 21, 1999. American car companies' efforts to improve their productivity rates; Comparison with Japanese and other foreign car companies. INSET: Modules no cure-all for productivity.
- Days supply rises sharply in October. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;11/13/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5903, p44
Reports the increase in days supply of automobile in October 2000 in the United States. Transition from a higher to a lower demand environment; Reduction of units by General Motors; Impact of high incentives on the industry inventories.
- Production is 841,974 behind 2000. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;3/19/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5921, p47
Reports the decline of car and truck production for the year 2001 in the United States, Canada, Mexico and North America. Comparison with the car and truck production in 2000; Reason for the decrease of car production at AutoAlliance; List of General Motors plants closing in Oklahoma and...
- Japan production falls below 10 million in '01. Yamaguchi, Yuzo // Automotive News;2/4/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5969, p60
Reports on the decrease of the production of automobiles in Japan. Effects of weak sales and few exports on vehicle production; Indication of the percentage of the drop of home-market automobile sales; Impact of the release of the Fit compact car from Honda Motor Co. on the company production.
- NORTH AMERICA CAR AND TRUCK PRODUCTION. // Automotive News;12/24/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5963, p31
Presents a chart depicting car and truck production in North America. Information on the estimated production based on Automotive News; Production of Lumina for fleet sales; Data on the total vehicles sold to United States, Mexico, and Canada.
- Estimated W. European production by model, March & YTD. // Automotive News Europe;04/10/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the estimated western European production of automobiles by model between from March 1999 to 2000.