New trends in furniture
- YP heads for the living room. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that YP Furniture has extended its New Frontier bedroom cabinet range into the living/dining room.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p5
Reports on the investment of YP Furniture in its Gainsborough, England factory for spray booths, drying ovens and tracking systems in response to increasing orders.
- Crossing the frontiers to reach more buyers. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p22
Presents the recognition of YP Furniture company for the Bedroom Cabinet Award at The Furniture Industry Awards 2000 in Great Britain. Impact of New Frontier winning on the firms furniture trade; Sponsorship of the award by Radii; Features of New Frontier range.
- YP Furniture fined. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p4
The article reports on the Â£9,000 fine paid by YP Furniture Ltd. for breaching safety regulations in Lincolnshire, England. The company pleaded guilty to three charges of exposing staff to hazardous silica dust. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) prosecuted YP after two warnings. The court...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry as of August 2001. Collections from wallcoverings and fabric firm Dixons; Use of me2u software from Black Horse Retail Finance by Basildon store; Introduction of compact disc for stockist by YP Furniture.
- Despite gas prices, drive-in markets solid. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the popularity of regional furniture, home furnishings and accessory shows, particularly those hosted by Larry Karel's Aventura, the Florida based trade show company. Karel is not apprehensive of the rising gas prices affecting the popularity of his trade shows. His shows,...
- Upholstery makers: Market met or beat expectations. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/15/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p16
The article highlights the products offered by upholstered furniture makers in the High Point Market in North Carolina. Flexsteel Industries Inc. has attracted buyers through its South have collection and the fabric called Kashmira. Klaussner Furniture Industries Inc. is offering its products...
- West Coast upholstery producers take two directions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p26
Reports on the strategies of upholstered furniture retailers in the United States Pacific Coast to maintain their operations. Continued manufacture of plush upholstery pieces for customers; Production of furniture with more refined looks; Strong demand for red-colored upholstered furniture.
- Leather staying alive in tough climate. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p28
Reports on the survival of leather upholstery manufacturers in the United States, despite the slowdown of retail sales. Advantage of the strong relationship with retailers and suppliers; Development of a strategy to distinguish from the imported products; Benefit of the offer of variety.