Two's company, three's a crowd
- Pyjama party success. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p33
Reports the Silentnight Bed Pajama Party and Auction held at Hamleys in London, England. Auction of pajamas and customized Silent Night Beds products; Fund raising for Reach charity for children; Involvement of celebrities.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;5/26/2006, Issue 5489, p5
The article discusses the growth of the retail sector. The combined sales for the companies, Next Retail and Next Directory rose to 8.2% from January 29 to May 13, 2006. The company, Silentnight Group reported 60% increase in orders at its recent At Home show, compared with 2005. Consumer Credit...
- Andrew runs for the money. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p31
Reports on the participation of Andrew Clark, managing director of Silentnight Beds, in the Great North Run, a charity event in England.
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.
- Contemporary move. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Reports the launching of a standard divan Shiraz by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain.