Don't take ageing lying down
- Look Younger Longer. Kagan, Cara // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2006, Issue 3539, p204
The article offers expert advice on various anti-aging products and the most effective beauty treatments to help one look her best.
- How to really love your 30s. Bell, Catherine // Glamour;Nov2002, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p209
Presents tips on being in the thirties. Chance to look good; Suggestion to try new things.
- The Face of Healthy Aging. Christensen, Cathy // Skin, Inc.;Nov2012, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p10
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including "Healthy Aging Through the Ages," by Rhonda Allison, "A Deeper Look at Extrinsic Aging," by Jennifer Linder, and "The Over-50 Makeover," by Teresa Paquin.
- Sandy Linter. // InStyle;Apr2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p210
The article provides tips on how people can prevent aging and look younger which include priming skin, enhancing bone structure and applying cheek blush. INSET: Picture Perfect at Every Age.
- Forever Young. Gaudet, Ashlee; Pagan, Melanie // Jacksonville Magazine;Feb2013, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p68
The article discusses the perks of aging and the options for people to control the way they look and feel such as having a youthful spirit and undergoing spa treatments.
- Look and feel 10 years younger in just 1 month! // Health (Time Inc.);Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p124
The article lists various ways to look and feel years younger in a month, including snacking on nuts, fruit, and yogurt, using skin-care products with ingredients such as vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, and co-enzyme Q, and lifting weights.
- FIGHT ageing. Zavaglia, Mary // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/8/2002, p40
Presents tips on personal beauty care which aimed to prevent aging skin. Prevention of skin deterioration; List of personal beauty care products to erase aging skin; Guidelines on applying cosmetics.
- Age -- Proof Your Body. Wadyka, Sally // Good Housekeeping;Jun2010, Vol. 250 Issue 6, p63
The article presents an introduction to a series of articles on ways to reduce the effects of aging including using hand cream, using retinoids on the hands, using a hand lotion containing sunscreen, using mineral powder foundation to cover brown spots on the chest, using body lotions containing...
- Aging and Facial Features. // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;2010, Issue 101, p5
The article reports on the results of the study that people with square-jawed face look older.