Allders Eastgate Centre
- Chichester changes. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p18
Cites the changes made to Allders' At Home store format in London, England. Adoption of a less approach for roomsets; Theme colors of products sectors and styles; Introduction of a designer area to spotlight design trends.
- Allders, The Exchange, High Road. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p12
Features Allders, The Exchange, High Road, a furniture retailer in Great Britain, focusing on its customer service and staff's product knowledge.
- Coventry. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p8
Evaluates five furniture stores in Great Britain as part of the `Cabinet Maker' periodical's Mystery Shopper contest. RCN Furnishing in Brade Drive, Walsgrave; Kingstone along Bishop Street; Allders in Broadgate, Coventry; WH Furniture in Lower Holyhead Road, Coventry; CRS Homeworld in Walsgrave.
- Allders refurbishment puts ideas to the test. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p7
Presents information on the long-term renovation program of Allders. Description of the carpet department of the store; Details of the color wall; Design of the audio-visual zone; Consultants of the retail store.
- Northampton Allders re-opens after flooding. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p3
Announces the re-opening of the Allders home furnishings store in Northampton, England on October 3, 1998. Repair of areas of the store damaged by floods.
- Allders results are a mixed blessing. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p2
Reports on the financial performance of British furniture company Allders for the period ended September 30, 2000 including an increase in furniture sales.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Presents updates on British furniture manufacturers as of October 25, 2002. Offer of Tesco Clubcard points by Allders; Closure of Greenland Furnishing; Change in the web site of Domain Furniture.
- Maples brands set for spring return after Allders furniture sales leap 30%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p2
Reports on the return of the Maples and Waring & Gillow furniture brands to the stores of retailer Allders PLC as it tries to recapture a greater share of the furniture market in Great Britain. Target of 100 million pounds for furniture sales in 1998; Sales in the cabinet, upholstery and bed...
- Allders is latest chain hit by the UK's worst furniture trading since 1995. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p2
Cites the expected decline in the profits of British furniture retailer Allders at Home for fiscal year that ended in September 30, 1998. Drop in furniture sales; Poor performance from the former Maples stores; Long lead times for furniture; Data for furniture and carpet retailers.