Harveys Mayflower Retail Park
- Harveys at H&G. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p13
Evaluates Harveys at HG, a furniture retailer in Great Britain, focusing on its customer service, price range of furniture and product knowledge of staff.
- Harveys takes more aggressive stance on value. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p1
Reports on the plan of Harveys to become aggressive in its price and product features in the furniture market.
- Harveys greenbridge retail park. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p13
Evaluates the Harveys furniture store based on its design and fixtures, customer service and sales skill of its salespeople.
- Harveys set for transformation. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p4
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Harveys Furnishings will undergo a transformation to include contemporary furniture and lifestyle products.
- Sales drop at Harveys as slowdown kicks in. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p1
Reports on the financial performance of furniture maker Harveys Furnishing PLC in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003. Decline in sales; Pre-tax profits; Growth rates.
- Harveys' French disconnection. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p5
Reports that Harveys has disposed of Maple Europe to a management team of former Kingsbury directors Simon Bee and Robert Adams. Types of furniture which the company retails.
- Harveys bucks the trend towards falling sales. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/08/99, Issue 5120, p3
Reports on the sales performance of British furniture retailer Harveys in the six months ended October 1998. Sales performance of the firm's major rivals; Like for like sales in the mezzanine floor segment.
- Templeman sees grounds for optimism. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p1
Highlights the comments of furniture retail chain Harveys managing director Rob Templeman about the company's sales performance and future prospects.
- Whatever it takes . . . do it. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p9
Comments on the success of Harveys Furnishing Group PLC's promotional bargains in Great Britain. Arguments on the economic outcome of the bargain; Speculations on the impact of the promotion on high street market; Benefits of the promotion for Harveys.