Tucan spreads its wings with software investment
- All systems GO. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p12
Highlights the Denton Retailer System, an information system designed for furniture retailers. Developer of the system; Functions and features of the system.
- Canadel investing heavily in 3-D software. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;7/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p111
The article reports that Canadel, a casual dining manufacturer, will invest $1.3 million in a room configuration software. According to the article, Canadel has created a 3-D Division and hired a staff of 17 to 26-year-olds to develop the software. The software allows users to choose which...
- GERS adds Homemakers, Jerome's to client list. // Furniture/Today;8/14/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p46
The article reports that GERS Retail Systems have added Homemakers Furniture and Jerome's Furniture in its list of companies that are using its software products. Nebraska Furniture Mart division, Homemakers is using the GERS software to help it reduce costs, improve operational efficiencies and...
- Mario's Alphabet. W. B. // Children's Technology Review;Dec2015, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p24
The article reviews the Mario's Alphabet educational mobile application (app) from 1Tucan.com.
- New POS highlights Hacienda range. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p5
Reports that Mexican pine cabinet company Tucan has updated its retailer point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Software. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug94, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p147
Presents computer software products for use in the furniture and woodworking industry. CAD programs; Cutlist generation and design software; Contact information.
- Pattern Systems Releases Software for SCM Saws. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep99, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the release of the software Simple-Cut by Pattern Systems International and SCM Group USA at the 1999 Anaheim Woodworking Fair. Purpose of the program.
- Myriad awards SF vacation in contest to name Eclicktic. // Furniture/Today;01/01/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p22
Reports on the contest sponsored by Myriad Software to name its furniture industry-related software product. Details of the contest held during the 2000 High Point furniture market in North Carolina.
- Software aims to improve service. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;11/06/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the plan of Chamber Fabrics to roll out a computer software program that will allow the fabric mills to better service customers.