Barker & Stonehouse settles HIV case
- HIV employee to sue. // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p2
Reports on former Barker & Stonehouse employee Michael Scott's decision to take legal action against the firm.
- B&S adds to Tyneside stores with MetroCentre. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p4
Focuses on the opening of the first Barker & Stonehouse's Tyneside store at the MetroCentre site in Great Britain. Transfer of the company's Newcastle city center store at the Strawberry Place site; Major problems with the store at Newcastle city.
- Barker and Stonehouse tees off for FIT. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p9
The article offers information on the annual golf day of Barker and Stonehouse Ltd. at the Catterick Golf Club in North Yorkshire, England wherein golfers have raised 6,500 British pound for the Furnishing Industry Trust.
- Furniture retailer receives international praise for website. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2012, Issue 5802, p12
The article informs that an American software company has praised Barker and Stonehouse Ltd. for its website.
- Decade of business at Hull store. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2015, Issue 5960, p6
The article reports on the 10th year anniversary celebration of family firm Barker and Stonehouse in business at its Hull, England store at the Junction Retail Park.
- Profit rise at Barker & Stonehouse. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2011, Issue 5743, p10
The article reports that Barker & Stonehouse Ltd. has announced that it has earned a pre-tax profit of 2,027,434 British Pounds during the finacial year ending on March 31, 2011.
- Barker & Stonehouse opens eco-friendly store. // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2013, Issue 5819, p4
The article reports on the opening of an environmentally-friendly store worth Â£4 million by Barker & Stonehouse Ltd., which is located at Knaresborough in Great Britain on December 26, 2013.
- Â£4.5m new store and head office for independent. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2014, Issue 5889, p4
The article reports on the demolition of a derelict former health club at Teesside Retail Park in Teesside, England to be replaced with a new store of furniture retail comapny Barker and Stonehouse which will reportedly be built with an in-store cafe, two floors of retail space and a car park.
- Turnover at North East retailer almost back to pre-recession levels. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2015, Issue 5945, p4
The article reports on the annual turnover growth posted by retailer Barker and Stonehouse which reached close to pre-recession levels for the year ended March 30, 2015.