- Carpetright faces cuts in national portfolio. // Estates Gazette;7/9/2011, Issue 1127, p8
The article reports that floor coverings retailer Carpetright will close about 100 stores in Great Britain due to a 70 percent decline in profit.
- Carpetright cautions as sales drop. // DIY Week;8/13/2010, p04
The article reports on the financial statement posted on August 4, 2010 by carpet and flooring retailer Carpetright which stated a 2.5 percent decrease in total sales revenues of its operations in Europe and Great Britain.
- Carpetright reappoints former director. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2011, Issue 5756, p11
The article announces that Darren Shapland was appointed independent non-executive director board member at Carpetright PLC in Great Britain.
- Carpetright increase. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p2
Announces an increase in Carpetright's like for like sales in the first seven weeks of the year 2000.
- Follow footsteps of National Carpet Week. // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p8
Informs on the launch of the National Carpet Week and the National Carpet Day on April 2001 in Great Britain by Carpetright.
- Sales fall at Carpetright. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p8
The article reports on the 4.8% decline in the total sales of Carpetright PLC in Great Britain in the 12 weeks ending January 21, 2012.
- Rain and beds boost Carpetright sales. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2012, Issue 5798, p10
The article reports that carpet and bed retailer Carpetright PLC saw a rise in sales in the first quarter of its financial year due to wet weather and self-help actions.
- Carpetright issues second profit warning of the year. // DIY Week;4/22/2011, p03
The article discusses the interim management statement from carpet and floor coverings retailer Carpetright regarding a second profit warning for 2011 resulting from tough trading conditions and weak floorcoverings market in Great Britain and in the Republic of Ireland.
- Operating profit near triples at Carpetright. // DIY Week;7/12/2013, p4
The article reports on the 289 percent increase in operating profit of Carpetright and the Â£457.6 million increase in group revenue in Great Britain compared to the 90 percent drop in operating profit in other countries in Europe.