- Chairful couple. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p37
Focuses on the prize draw of the furniture company Joynson Holland in Great Britain. Reference to the winners; Prize.
- Clarification. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p8
A correction to an article concerning Joynson Holland Ltd. products that was published in motion upholstery product feature in the May 2011 issue is presented.
- Joynson Holland launches nationwide charity campaign. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p10
The article reports on the launch of the nationwide charity campaign of recliner specialist Joynson Holland Ltd. to donate 100 chairs to worthwhile causes which took place on October 23, 2010 at the Trafford Centre in England.
- Joynson Holland beats stockist target. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p10
The article reports that Joynson Holland Ltd. has surpassed its target of achieving 100 stockists for its campaign to donate 100 chairs to care homes and local hospices in Great Britain.
- Joynson Holland show sales up 78%. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p2
Reports the introduction of the Metropolitan collection of furniture by Joynson Holland company.
- Pressure relief chair. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p3
Reports on the launching' of the Medichair pressure relief seating range by Joynson Holland in Great Britain. Features of the range; Purpose of the temperature sensitive foam; Fabric options of the Drayton and the Belmont.
- Joynson Holland shows it future. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p5
Reports on Joynson Holland's unveiling of its first Ian MacGuffog-designed furniture line at The Furniture Show.
- Independents in the frame. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p4
Reports the move of Joynson Holland to avail its Highly Sprung models to a number of independent furniture retailers in Great Britain. Target of the move; Prevalence of independent retailers in the country; Label for the Highly Sprung models.
- Metropolitan: for town and country. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p8
Reports the launching of the Metropolitan living room furniture collection of Joynson Holland. Material of the furnitures; Models of the collection; Potential of the furnitures in the market.