Production switch for Footpusher
- Quartet from Footpusher. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p4
Reports on the four models launched by Dorset chair manufacturer Footpusher Rocker.
- Footpusher licensing plan. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p3
Reports on Footpusher Rocker's licensing of the manufacture of its rocking recliners.
- Footpusher to talk to the chair. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p4
Reports that Footpusher will expand its range of rocking recliners with a motorized version and a sliding manual version.
- FOOTPUSHER LAUNCHES ITS THIRD GENERATION. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p14
Promotes the third generation of Footpusher Rocker company chair with worldwide Intellectual Property Rights protection in Great Britain. Assessment on product development and marketing programmes; Availability and features of Footpusher; Contact information of the item.
- Donut Hole moves bakery to North Side from Suncrest. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);1/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 3, pB15
Reports on the decision of Donut Hole Bakery to move its main operation from Suncrest area to North Side in Spokane, Washington. Addition of a lunch menu at its new location; Information on owners of the business; Expansion plans of the bakery.
- Moved to new quarters. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p10
Announces the relocation of several business enterprises in the United States as of April, 1997. Includes the moving of Wild Side's key offices; Lydia's Land's production facilities; Coffee Masters' corporate and manufacturing offices.
- GTEC hits trifecta in recruits to close April. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;5/5/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the efforts of the Greater Tucson Economic Council to attract companies to relocate in Tucson, Arizona. Names of the companies planning to relocate in the area; Nature of their businesses; Benefits offered by the council to relocating companies.
- Who pays wins. Murdoch, Adrian // Management Today;Apr97, p60
Discusses the benefits and costs of setting up industrial locations in Great Britain. System for incentives disbursement; Characterization of the financial assistance available; Types of financial incentives offered to companies; Effect of the discrepancies between different regions; Reasons...
- A zone of relief from regulation? Worsham, James // Nation's Business;Oct95, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p73
Focuses on the easing of federal regulations for businesses relocating to urban sites in the United States. Legislation to combat regulatory redlining of urban centers; Setting up a local commission to decide the exceptions; Federal agency responsible for enforcing the regulation as having the...