Briant avoids arrest after poverty plea
- Faison agrees to acquire landmarks. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec93, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p16
Reports on the preliminary agreement for the acquisition of office developing firm Landmarks Group by Faison Enterprises.
- BT RETRO. // Business Today;11/27/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p30
The article offers information regarding the Oasis Centre, a 200,000-square feet retail centre on Bangalore, India's Intermediate Ring Road opened by Mukesh Jagtiani's 2-billion dollar Landmark Group Inc., based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Protection for the consumer is on its way. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p7
Comments on the failure of Landmark to meet consumer orders. Anticipation of the British government's interference in the Landmark case; Call on the furniture trade to show its capability of developing its own solution; Issues raised by the failure of Landmark.
- Value fashion brand Max targets â‚¹800 cr turnover this fiscal. // Images Retail;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p28
The article reports on the 800 crore Indian rupee turnover target of Max, the international value fashion of Dubai-based retailer Landmark Group, for fiscal 2013, which its executive director Vasanth Kumar believes will be driven by their focus on brand experience.
- 3 new properties for Citymax. // Travel Talk-Middle East;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p17
The article discusses building of properties in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) by the Citymax Hotels owned by Landmark Group to meet the growing demand of tourists and includes comments by company's Chief operating officer (COO) Russel G.H. Sharpe.
- A Bridge for the Landmarks Group at Concourse, Atlanta, Georgia. Scogin, Mack // Art Papers;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p22
The article reviews the architectural design of a bridge for the Landmarks Group at Concourse in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Landmark Group wins Foundation Award. // Shopping Centers Today;Dec2015, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p140
The article announces that the Landmark Group has received the 2015 Middle East and North Africa Community Support Award from the ICSC Foundation.
- Landmark Group comes up with an e-commerce portal in India. // Retailer;1/6/2016, p1
The article reports on the launch of the Indian electronic commerce website LandmarkShops.in by retail multinational retail giant Landmark Group.
- Mandhana in association with Splash & ICONIC to launch 'Being Human' across the Middle East. // Colourage;Feb2012, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p97
The article reports on the strategic alliance between Mandhana Industries Ltd. and Landmark Group Inc., which aims to launch the Being HUman clothing products across the Middle East.