- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p32
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bond in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Arvada, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Davenport, Iowa's home ownership revenue refunding bonds; Illinois Health Facilities Authority's revenue bonds, Series 1993 and 1997.
- Puerto Rico Sale to Aid Pensions. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327820, p1
The article reports that the upcoming sale of some $4 billion in taxable municipal debt to shore up Puerto Rico's pension system is aiming to attract the attention of both traditional municipal investors and those outside the typical base who are looking for yield or diversification. Information...
- A NOTE ON THE USEFULNESS OF BOND RATINGS AS MEASURES OF SYSTEMATIC RISK. Schneeweis, Tom; Schweser, Carl // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Winter80, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p63
Examines the usefulness of bond ratings as measures of market or beta risk. Analysis of the relationship between bond ratings and beta for both annual and monthly returns using a set of data for public utility, corporate industrial and municipal bonds; Factor which tends to reduce the chance of...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p47
Lists the changes in municipal bond ratings in the United States as of September 29, 2000. General obligation bonds issued by Anderson County, South Carolina; Revenue bonds issued by the California State Public Works Board.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p29
Lists the changes in municipal bonds' ratings in the United States as of October 20, 2000. Byram Hills Central School District, New York's general obligation bonds; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency's revenue bonds, series 1997.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/06/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31113, p32
Highlights the changes in the rating of selected municipal bond in the United States as of April 6, 2001. Avondale, Arizona's general obligation bonds; Jacksonville, Florida's excise tax bonds; Keller, Texas' general obligation bonds.
- D.C. ratings adjusted as LOCs replaced. // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade the District of Columbia's Series 1992A-1 bonds.
- Moody's cuts Honolulu GO bonds to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p2
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Honolulu, Hawaii's outstanding general obligation bonds to Aa3 from Aa2.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;07/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30932, p27
Highlights changes in the ratings of selected municipal bonds in the United States as of July 14, 2000. Alaska Industrial Development & Export Authority, facility revenue bonds, series 1997; Street highway revenue refinancing bonds in Bull Head City, Arizona; Solid waste disposal refunding...