New Home Sales Declined in Nov
- Sunshine State's Sales Clouded by 34% Decline from a Year Ago. // National Mortgage News;11/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the decline in the pace of home resales in Florida. During the three-month period, sales of single-family existing homes totaled 43,395, a 34% decline compared to last year. Existing-home median sales price remained stable in the third quarter and the typical market price...
- Salt Lake area home sales drop, but median sales prices rise. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/28/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p2
The article reports on the decline in number of single-family homes sold in Salt Lake County, Utah during the fourth quarter of 2007. The number of homes sold decreased to 2,142 representing a 39.7% drop compared to 3,550 homes sold during the same quarter in 2006. There were 11,622...
- Single family home sales drop in Utah. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/06/99, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p19
Reports on the decline in single-family home sales in Utah for the third quarter of 1999.
- New Home Sales Fall 2.4% in Feb. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31105, p2
Reports on the decline in the sales of new single-family homes in the United States in February 2001.
- Realtor Group Lowers 4Q Sales Projections. // American Banker;9/26/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 185, p8
Reports that sales of existing single-family homes in the United States in August 2001. Forecast slow down in sales from the National Association of Realtors in the wake of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks; Forecast sales performance for the year.
- Feb. Home Sales Fall To 919,000 Rate. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/30/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30860, p2
Reports on the decline in new single-family home sales in the United States in February 2000. Rate of decrease; Average price of new single-family homes; Median price; Sales rates in regions of the United States.
- April Home Sales Drop to 909,000. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/01/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30903, p2
Announces that the sales of new United States single-family homes were far lower than expected in April 2000. Indication of economy's apparent slow down in the wake of interest rate increases; Number of homes on the market.
- The Influence of Brokerage Commissions on Prices of Single-family Homes. Kamath, Ravindra; Yantek, Kenneth // Appraisal Journal;Jan1982, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p63
Discusses the influence of brokerage commissions on prices of single-family homes. Reasons by homeowners for listing their homes with brokers; Formulation of an equation that incorporates house selling through brokers; Use of variables, such as land value, building cost index and physical...
- New one-family houses sold, for sale, and months supply at current sales rate. // Construction Review;Spring97, Vol. 42/43 Issue 4/1, p11
Presents statistical information on single family houses, sold or for sale and months supply at current sales rates in the United States.