New Home Sales Declined in Nov
- Sunshine State's Sales Clouded by 34% Decline from a Year Ago. // National Mortgage News;11/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the decline in the pace of home resales in Florida. During the three-month period, sales of single-family existing homes totaled 43,395, a 34% decline compared to last year. Existing-home median sales price remained stable in the third quarter and the typical market price...
- Salt Lake area home sales drop, but median sales prices rise. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/28/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p2
The article reports on the decline in number of single-family homes sold in Salt Lake County, Utah during the fourth quarter of 2007. The number of homes sold decreased to 2,142 representing a 39.7% drop compared to 3,550 homes sold during the same quarter in 2006. There were 11,622...
- Single family home sales drop in Utah. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/06/99, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p19
Reports on the decline in single-family home sales in Utah for the third quarter of 1999.
- New Home Sales Fall 2.4% in Feb. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31105, p2
Reports on the decline in the sales of new single-family homes in the United States in February 2001.
- Realtor Group Lowers 4Q Sales Projections. // American Banker;9/26/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 185, p8
Reports that sales of existing single-family homes in the United States in August 2001. Forecast slow down in sales from the National Association of Realtors in the wake of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks; Forecast sales performance for the year.
- Feb. Home Sales Fall To 919,000 Rate. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/30/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30860, p2
Reports on the decline in new single-family home sales in the United States in February 2000. Rate of decrease; Average price of new single-family homes; Median price; Sales rates in regions of the United States.
- April Home Sales Drop to 909,000. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/01/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30903, p2
Announces that the sales of new United States single-family homes were far lower than expected in April 2000. Indication of economy's apparent slow down in the wake of interest rate increases; Number of homes on the market.
- Home sales back on record pace. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/16/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p31
Reports that the market for single-family home sales in the U.S. increased in July 2002 while mortgage interest rates continued to decline, according to National Association of Realtors. Increase in existing home sales by 4.5 percent; National average commitment rate for a 30-year conventional,...
- The Influence of Brokerage Commissions on Prices of Single-family Homes. Kamath, Ravindra; Yantek, Kenneth // Appraisal Journal;Jan1982, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p63
Discusses the influence of brokerage commissions on prices of single-family homes. Reasons by homeowners for listing their homes with brokers; Formulation of an equation that incorporates house selling through brokers; Use of variables, such as land value, building cost index and physical...