FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- BP Amoco targets CHP market. // European Power News;May2000, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the planned growth of Great Britain's BP Amoco Global Power from developing on-site cogeneration heat and power (CHP) plants. Need for companies that want to succeed in power markets to develop a strong competency in CHP; Turning a fixed energy cost into an asset.
- BP Amoco to sell gas to AES. // International Power Generation;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p21
Reports that BP Amoco has agreed to supply AES Corp. with liquefied natural gas for its power projects in Dominican Republic as of July 2000.
- BP, Amoco merger has plastics implications. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;8/17/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p4
Reports on polypropylene (PP) producer BP Amoco plc, which was formed as part of a merger between British Peroleum Co. plc and Amoco Corp. Value of the merger; Details on expansion plans of the company; Background data on Amoco and BP; Management structure of BP Amoco plc; Comments from Andrew...
- BP unveils range of `cleaner fuels'. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;2/18/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p9
Reports on BP Amoco's launch of a range of fuels. Advertising campaign to support the launch; Aim of reducing greenhouse gases and other pollutants; Launch of the low-sulphur Greener Diesel.
- Unmasking the problem. Klen, David S. // Roads & Bridges;May2001, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on a low-fuming asphalt product introduced by BP Amoco in 2000. Applications in helping hot-mix plant operators and paving contractors minimize fumes and odors from mix plants and paving job sites; Criteria that are important for the development of specifications for the product;...
- Doner, M&C Face Off for BP Amoco. Gazdik, Tanya // Adweek Western Edition;02/08/99, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p51
Reports that BP Amoco in London, England is conducting a review for a line of clean fuels to be introduced in Europe. Contenders for the business.
- Key Caspian oil test results due out soon. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/16/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 28, p12
Reports that a consortium led by BP Amoco PLC was close to unveiling results of the first test well at the Shakh Deniz hydrocarbons structure in the Caspian Sea.
- BP Amoco plastic thermally conductive. // Plastics News;6/12/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p28
Reports on BP Amoco Polymers Inc.'s push for its thermally conductive plastics as a substitute for metal.
- BP Amoco Approves Alpha-Olefins Plant at Nova's Joffre Site. Alperowicz, Natasha; Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;3/3/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 8, p16
Reports that BP Amoco company has approved construction of a linear alpha-olefins plant at Nova Chemical's Joffre AB site. Value of the project; Expected completion; Other producers that are adding capacity in response to tight supply of alpha-olefins.