- Monday's Market: Municipal Bonds, Futures Prices Given Lift by Rising Treasuries. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the U.S. municipal dollar bond prices for the possible gains in the future contract made behind a treasury market rally as of February 5, 2002. Prices of revenue bonds of Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority; Yilds on bonds due 2007 and 2012 set equal to...
- WISCONSIN: Sunny News for St. Croix. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the Aa2 municipal bond rating of Saint Croix County in Wisconsin.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31147, p36
Presents updates on the ratings of municipal bond issues in the United States, as of May 25, 2001.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p26
Presents updates on the ratings of municipal bonds in the United States, as of October 15, 1999.
- Munis Firmer as 10-Years Reach New Low. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/11/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33365, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal bonds in the U.S., along with information on the results of several municipal market ratings and rankings in the state.
- Fitch Drops LAX Outlook. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p37
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to revise its outlook on the City of Los Angeles Department of Airports to stable from negative on July 24, 2006. It discusses the stabilization of the airport's passenger base. The article also reports that the airport agency also operates airports...
- Municipals End Day Mostly Unchanged; San Antonio Posts $133 Million Offering. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31516, p2
Reports that municipal bond prices in the U.S. were nearly unchanged as of November 18, 2002. Trading activity in the municipal bonds sector of the bond market; Price range of the Treasury bonds traded during the day; Bonds traded in the new-issue market; Performance of the Samuel A. Ramirez &...
- Ratings agencies to re-evaluate muni bond criteria. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/23/99, Vol. 65 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the plans of leading bond ratings agencies to re-evaluate the criteria given to municipal bonds. Views on the criteria of the bonds; Impact on the re-eveluation on the performance of the bonds; Details of the planned criteria change.
- MUNICIPAL RANKINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p41
Presents a ranking of municipal bonds in the United States from January to December of 1998 and 1999. Outline of principal amount of bonds and issues for companies such as Salomon SB, PaineWebber and Merrill Lynch; Details on municipal tax-exempt competitive bond issues; Performance of...