Escape of 7 Violent Felons Could Hurt Texas Prison Bond Request
- Trapped in the middle ages. Pickover, Clifford A. // Odyssey;Dec99, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p13
Presents a hypothetical scenario of a man being trapped in a prison and how he can escape.
- They call him yellow fellow. Sigelman, Sara // Insight on the News;09/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p4
Focuses on a failed escape plan by a British prisoner serving at Parkhurst Prison on the Isle of Wight, England. Coloring his body with a fluorescent-yellow felt pen; Effort to make his guards believe he was jaundiced.
- 27 inmates escape Honduran jail. // Corrections Today;Feb96, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p24
Reports that 27 prisoners escaped from the Tela jail in Honduras. When inmates timed jailbreak for.
- Wanted Blum man escapes custody. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/13/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the escape of 27-year-old Blum man, who violated the protective order and who was found possessing stolen property, in Hill County, Texas.
- Escape attempt leaves 10 dead. Lehman, Mary // Corrections Today;Oct94, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p16
Reports on an escape attempt at El Salvador's central prison. Casualties.
- In Mexico, Breaking Out of Jail the Easy Way (Guest Voice). // Moderate Voice;9/27/2012, p5
The article reports on the second-biggest jailbreak in Mexico City wherein 132 inmates escaped from the prison in Piedras Negras, Mexico near the Texas border.
- The great escape. Hajari, Nisid // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/02/96, Issue 36, p79
States that the crew of a Russian cargo plane escaped from their Afghani captors in August 1996.
- Prison escapees sought. Nordahl, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;1/5/95, Vol. 87 Issue 28, p20
Informs about the escape of prisoners from a prison chapel in Belle Glade, Florida.
- An epic tale of escape. Hirst, Warwick // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/8/94, Vol. 116 Issue 5945, p50
Describes the experience of an unknown escapee from the penal settlements of New South Wales as narrated in a petition letter addressed to Denman Thomas, the lord chief of justice of England in 1844. Details of the escape of Mary Bryant and recapture in the 18th century; Reference to the armed...