Competition Left Behind As Bible-Based Books Captivate Consumers
- Tyndale House. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p414
Lists paperbacks from Tyndale House. `Astra'; `An Unwilling Guest'; `The Girl from Montana'; More.
- As Series Ends, Tyndale Plots To Keep From Being Left Behind -- 'If It Keeps Selling, Keep Doing Them. // Book Publishing Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p1
Reports on Tyndale's plan to publish the 12th and last book in the Left Behind series. Plans of Tyndale to work with Tekno Books to launch two spin-off of the adult books; Estimated number of Left Behind units sold worldwide.
- ASPECTOS HISTÃ“RICO-LITERÃRIOS DA APOCALÃPTICA. da Silva, Ângelo Vieira // Oracula;2014, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p61
In the imminence to present content of apocalyptic literature with their historical and literary particularities, this paper proposes to establish the essential distinctions -- and harmony -- among the apocalypses, the eschatology and the apocalypticism, reintegrating the discussions about the...
- A Vision of the Apocalypse. Wiesel, Elie // World Literature Today;Spring84, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p194
Discusses the implications of apocalyptic literature for the culture of Jewish people. Comments on the focus of the literature on messianic times; Efforts of the writers to predict social situations and conflicts in that era; Impact of apocalyptic novels on Jewish traditions and beliefs.
- Left Behind Series Puts Tyndale Ahead. Cutrer, Corrie // Christianity Today;11/13/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p26
Focuses on the advertising campaign of Tyndale House Publishers to promote the book `The Mark.' Amount to be spent on the promotions; Information on the plot of the book; Changes in the business strategy of Tyndale House.
- PUBLISHING CASE. // Our Sunday Visitor;12/ 9/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the preliminary injunction granted by a federal district court to Tyndale House Publishers barring the federal government from penalizing the Bible publisher for refusing to cover abortifacients in its health insurance plan.
- Tyndale House Trade Revenue Left Behind As Bible Sales Rise. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the sales performance of Tyndale House company in the U.S. Slight fell on trade revenue on books; Slight increase on sales of Bible; Expectations of Mark Taylor, CEO of the company regarding the sales of thousands of copies of the titles.
- BUSINESS MATTERS. // Business Journal (Central New York);5/2/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p2
Presents news briefs related to business in New York, as of May 2, 2003. Groundbreaking for Syracuse University's School of Management building; Tyndale House Publishers Inc.'s selection of Cowley Associates Inc. to create and design promotional material for its non-fiction division; Eraser...
- Timothy Botts. // Letter Arts Review;2001, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p68
The article features Ellyn, Illinois-based Timothy Botts, one of the artists who participated in the letter art exhibition "Calligraphic Enigma: Where Magic Lines Meet" at the Guilford Handicraft Center in Guilford, Connecticut in 2000. Botts is the senior art director of Tyndale House...