Tompkins Financial Corporation reports increase in first quarter earnings
- Tompkins Financial Q4 profit up. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/27/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the 9.4 million dollars or 84 cents a share earned by Tompkins Financial Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2011 in New York City.
- Tompkins earnings jump more than 29 percent in first quarter. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);4/25/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p26
The article discusses the increase in the profit of Tompkins Financial Corp. in the first quarter of 2008 in the U.S. It states that the company's net income jumped to $7.5 million from $5.8 million in 2007 and earnings per share were up 77 cents from 58 cents in the same period in 2007. It...
- Earnings rise 6.6 percent at Tompkins Financial. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/6/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p19
The article reports on the 8.5 million-dollar earnings ofthe Tompkins Financial Corp. in the third quarter of 2009. It features the statements by the company's president and chief executive officer Stephen Romaine on their quarterly earnings, solid business growth trends and the stabilization of...
- Tompkins Financial Corporation reports fourth quarter net income growth of 12.9 percent. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p26
The article focuses on the financial performance of New York-based Tompkins Financial Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2009. The company reports diluted earnings per share of 0.76 dollar from 0.68 dollar in the fourth quarter of 2008. It indicates that the quarter represents the eleventh...
- Hooker 3Q profit falls 79.3%, sales down 2.3%. // Furniture/Today;10/10/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p126
Reports on the decline in the profit of importer Hooker Furniture Corp. in Martinsville, Virginia. Reduction in the sales of the company; Total earnings per share; Financial performance.
- Monsanto Reports Decline in Income, Revises Profit Goal. Coons, Rebecca // Chemical Week;4/5/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the financial performance of Mosanto. The company's net income in its fiscal second quarter ended February 28, 2010, went down by 19% to 887 million U.S. dollars. Mosanto also posted a 4% decline in its sales at 3.9 billion U.S. dollars while its earnings per...
- Intel stock slammed on Q4 shortfall. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News (10616624);1/28/2008, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that record revenue in Intel's fourth quarter-2007 was $88 million below mid-point expectation. The company attributed the shortfall to lower-than-expected NAND flash revenue due to sinking average selling prices. Intel Corp. posted full-year 2007 revenue of $38.3 billion,...
- Itron posts loss, revenues climb. // Journal of Business (10756124);2/24/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 5, pA2
Reports on the financial performance of Spokane Valley, Washington-based Itron Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2004. Net loss; Net income; Earnings per share; Profit.
- Earnings guidance: a less-traveled road. Oakley, Dan; Dalimonte, Lucy // NACD Directorship;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p8
Analyzes the quantitative type of earnings guidance, which estimates future earnings per share of companies. Factors attributed to the decision of companies to discontinue the practice of earnings guidance; Sector which is least likely to offer specific earnings guidance; Advantage of...