Can the Internet Help You Hit the Salary Mark?
- PEGGING PAYROLL TO PERFORMANCE. // Management Review;Sep89, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on the concept of matching employees compensation with employee performance in the U.S. Survey conducted by New Jersey-based human resources firm Sibson & Co.; Different forms of variable pay.
- Salary Trends. // Office Professional;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p3
The article discusses the starting trends of salaries in 2012 by reviewon actual starting salaries in 2011.
- Measuring an Employee's 'Worth.' // Workforce (10928332);May2001, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p68
Answers several questions related to human resource management. How to evaluate employees who are contributing most to the company's revenue; Development of a mentoring program for the work environment of an Internet company; How to inform employees about a change in a company's pay frequency...
- guru. Tony // Personnel Today;6/12/2007, p8
The article comments on various issues related to personnel management. A fire crew of Manchester Fire Service fell asleep on the job in front of new reclining chairs breaching health and safety regulations. It is stated that they were made to read a four-page booklet before using the chairs...
- …in brief. // Personnel Today;1/15/2002, p3
Reports issues related to personnel management as of January 2002. Number of employees dismissed due to the corporate reorganization of Ford Motor Co.; Introduction of a payment system to motivate senior civil servants; Security measures on health and safety in the manufacturing process of...
- Crow halts strikes as Mayor steps in. // Personnel Today;10/15/2002, p1
Focuses on the steps taken by the general manager of RMT Inc., Bob Crow, to solve the problem of wage payment system in Great Britain. Response of London Underground Human Resource director Bob Mason about the wage policy for their staff.
- Q&A. Green, David // Personnel Today;5/7/2002, p19
Presents a question and answer advisory related to personnel management. Influence of World Cup championship on performance of employees in England; Issues regarding the compensation and payment system of employees; Type of payment given to employees during the Queen's Jubilee Bank Holiday.
- When do I get a raise? Rolnick, Jody // Oregon Business Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p53
Discusses the effectiveness of instituting a formal pay system for businesses. Employees' tendency to discuss their pay with each other; Advantages of a properly communicated and instituted pay administration plan; Formulas for creating a pay plan.
- HR support for new localised par rate plans. // Personnel Today;7/23/2002, p3
Focuses on the views of human resource bodies on the plan of the government to localized pay rates in Great Britain. Statement of Chancellor Gordon Brown on the effect of the public sector national pay structure on the recruitment and retention of staffs; Availability of extra government...