Making Online Self-Service Work
- Web site reviews: Unhappy campers. Adler, Jane // Crain's Chicago Business;02/21/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 8, pSR8
Reviews Web sites concerning employees and personnel managers. Web site of `Disgruntled,' the business magazine for people who work for a living; National employee benefits Web site; Online site for National Credit Information Network.
- Did you Ever Think About A Web Site for Benefits? Davis, Shaun Rae // Business News New Jersey;06/27/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p24
Announces the availability of benefits and human resource information over the Internet via New Jersey-based companies, BenefitSnapShot.com and Tribus Cos. Information provided through the company's site; Satisfaction of clients with the services.
- Headlines Worldwide Pay and Benefits. // Journal of Pensions Management (1462222X);Apr2002, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p277
Presents world news briefs related to wages and employee benefits as of April 2001. Findings of a survey by Towers Perrin company about the availability of human resource services over the Internet; Features of the regulatory framework for healthcare plans which was introduced by the Argentine...
- Let the NET do it. RATHS, DAVID // Inc.;1999 Inc. Technology 1, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p52
Highlights Online Benefits, a business that creates electronic versions of the human resource functions of customers and runs them on the Internet. Problems faced by Allegiance Telecom Inc. in human resource; How Allegiance employees get information about the company's policies and benefits;...
- Tips on finding a Web-based HR solution. Abrahms, Aaron; Mohler, Ann // Employee Benefit News;06/15/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p43
Explains the basics of Web-based human resource (HR) technology options for small to mid-sized companies in the United States. Key feature of the application service provider (ASP) technology; Main reasons for the growth of the ASP model; Categories of HR and benefits ASP.
- all Aboard. Koster, Kathleen // Employee Benefit News;Dec2010, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p14
The article focuses on the use of technology to educate employees about their benefits in the U.S. It states that information transmitted to an employee's web browser or smartphone is always updated and allows to tailor information to an employee. Employers are being advised by experts to...
- FIRST-CLASS COACH. Kennett, Miranda // Management Today;Jul2007, p70
The author offers advice to a reader on how to handle her maternity leave and return to work. Recently promoted six months ago and expecting a baby in four months, she don not want to be sidelined in my absence wherein she wants to work a four-day week on her return. The author suggests...
- Brewery to launch online benefits system. // Personnel Today;7/23/2002, p7
Reports the launch of online benefits system by Greene King for management staff in Great Britain.
- What's New. // HR Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p119
The article reviews several web sites related to human resources including LyfeBank, available at www.lyfebank.com, JobMetrx, available at www.jobmetrx.com and HighRoads Consulting, available at www.highroadsconsulting.com.