Hot Disputes Cool Down in Online Mediation
- What's New. // HR Magazine;Jul2013, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p67
The article evaluates human resource management web resources and websites, including the digital learning environment beta Dow Lab Safety Academy at http://safety.dow.com from Dow Chemical, the recruitment tool CSO Connect at http://www.csoconnect.com by research service company CSO Research,...
- El Blog de la ConciliaciÃ³n Concilator 2.0 vs Dark Worker. Martínez Fernández, Roberto // Capital Humano;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 246, p130
No abstract available.
- Workplace as community. Koonce, Richard // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p25
Discusses the need for companies to create communities of common interest in the workplace. Need to build bonds of cohesion among people at work; Institution of career development; Use of teambuilding strategies; Need to align employees with new corporate strategies and visions.
- Private solution or public outcry. Lewis, David // People Management;5/16/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p36
Focuses on how progressive employers in Great Britain deals with their legal and moral obligations on employees in relation to the public interest disclosure bill. Examples of employee cases wherein the legal and moral obligations of employers must be exercised; Status of the public interest...
- Q&A. // Managing People at Work;10/1/2015, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p4
he article presents questions and answers related to employee management including payment for employees who are completing new-hire paperwork, discipline for employees who lie at work and tips for delegating work.
- The Breakroom. // Managing People at Work;10/1/2015, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p4
The article offers tips to supervisors and leaders at a workplace on managing their employees and how to handle criticism at workplaces constructively.
- Teachers' tactics in the classroom can be used in the workplace. // Manager's Legal Bulletin;9/15/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p3
The article offers information on application teacher's classroom strategies at workplace including motivation tactics for employees, break Scheduling and progress analysis.
- Avoid potential traps when updating employment terms in workplace policies. Monsees, Paul R. // Ebn.benefitsnews.com;12/3/2015, p3
The article offers suggestions for preventing possible problems when upgrading employment terms under the workplace rules and regulations.
- @work. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p15
Introduces several World Wide Web sites offering human resources management information. Homepage of the Bureau of National Affairs; Skillviews' site; Management Lab's site; Spectrum Virtual University site.