Online Incentives Sizzle--and You Shine
- Berry raise the hospitality stakes. // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1998, p14
Focuses on the incentive Berry company gives to its sales people who reached their sales target.
- Sip calls the tune. // Employee Benefits;Nov2001, p12
Focuses on a share incentive plan, formally known as an all employee share ownership plan (AESOP), offered by Universal Music to its staff. Comparison between AESOP and save as you earn.
- Rewarding service. Coleman, Alison // Employee Benefits;Jan2002, p38
Focuses on the concept of long service awards in Great Britain. Information on an award management survey conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development; Changes in the long service awards; Details on how long service awards are used in Stateside Foods and McDonald's. INSET:...
- A path to Resentment Alley? Dwan, Sue // NZ Business;Nov2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p44
Discusses the effectiveness of incentive schemes of organizations in New Zealand. Requirement of extensive documentation for incentive schemes; Importance of the knowledge of scheme-related information for participants; Disadvantages of providing rewards to employees in terms of incentives.
- Thank them and they'll follow. Waters, Marcus // New Zealand Management;Nov99, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p33
Focuses on incentive and reward schemes for employees. Problems in establishing reward schemes; Benefits of incentive and reward scheme to companies; Tips to increase the success of incentive and reward schemes; Aspects of informal recognition schemes; Objectives of formal recognition schemes;...
- Novel Rewards Elicit Employee Suggestions. // Management Review;Apr70, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p31
Focuses on the advantages of providing employees with novel rewards.
- Establish sales incentives that work best for the property. Feiertag, Howard // Hotel & Motel Management;05/18/98, Vol. 213 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the advantages of establishing sales incentives in marketing hotel rooms. Importance of understanding incentive program's return on investment; Variety of sales ratios among sales personnel due to different market segments; Determination of incentives based on increases in sales...
- Vouch potatoes. Furber, Robert // Marketing Week;7/8/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p35
Discusses the importance for companies to consider their employees' preferred form of incentives. Popularity of incentives based on fun and leisure; Disadvantages of travel vouchers; Important distinction between consumer and business incentives.
- Rewarding staff is a matter of choice. Miller, Rachel // Marketing (00253650);2/10/2000, p27
Discusses important facts about staff incentives in Great Britain. Use of incentives to motivate all the members of the team; Need to offer choice; Popularity of vouchers.