Membership Has Its Privileges
- Practice Management Center Helps You Market. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2010 Practice Management, p9
The article offers various marketing resources that will provide Financial Planning Association (FPA) members with wide avenue of information including tips for building a client-centric website, latest social media compilation issues, and latest interactive marketing tools.
- Are You an HR Star? Test Your Knowledge. Maxwell, Mary // Nursing Economic$;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p214
The article presents a knowledge test of human resource and management practices. Some questions have been put up and their answers are explained accordingly. There are clearly defined strategies for handling certain situations. Most states follow the employment-at-will doctrine that states...
- FPA launches new consumer website. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;8/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p6
The article informs that the Financial Planning Association of Australia has launched a new consumer website which features an online forum, directory and a guide to the Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms.
- Shot and ready to roll: FPA poised for TV blitz. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;9/29/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the launch of television, print and Internet advertising campaign by the Financial Planning Association in Australia. Promotion of the value of seeking financial; Assessment of the issues addressed in the advertisements; Clarification of the ten commonly held myths about the profession.
- HRDC's new, improved Web site up and running. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2001, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p12
Features on the improved Air Force Reserve Command Human Resources Development Council (HRDC) Web page. Efforts in monitoring and making recommendations regarding the command's management of its human resources; Comment from Sergeant Rodney Hage, HRDC Web page manager; Information on HRDC...
- A drone by any other name... // Marketing Week;4/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p30
The article focuses on efforts done by the company Marketing Store to encourage and motivate its employees. The company praises its employees on its website and prefers to call them "people," "team," "idea nodes" or "human resources" instead of staff.
- FSC admits to dropping the ball on soft dollar. McIntyre, Ashleigh // Money Management;2/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p1
No abstract available.
- A debate that's a blast from the past. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the feedbacks from financial services sector regarding the collaboration between the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) in Australia.
- IN THE FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p18
This article presents information on various meetings, conferences and special events that would be organized by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the year 2000. At its November 11-12, 2000 meeting held in Denver, Colorado, the FPA board of directors approved the Articles of...