Two-part silicones bond fast, stay flexible
- ASK DR. DAVE. Dunn, Dave // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;May2008, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p50
The article presents two questions and answers related to adhesives and sealants, including the best adhesive for laminating bamboo panels and the effectiveness of lower-odor versions of RTV silicones.
- Literature. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Mar2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p65
Features literature for the adhesives and sealants industry. Modular light sources; Optically clear pressure sensitive adhesives; High-temperature pumps; Pump handbook; High-temperature materials handbook.
- ATTENTION END USERS! McPherson, Teresa // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
Introduces a series of articles concerning adhesives and sealants industry in the United States, published in the July/August 2004 issue of the periodical "ASI". Types of electrical and electronics applications of adhesives and sealants; Use of stencil printing platforms to deposit large numbers...
- Pure Monomer Resins -- Fine Tuning Adhesives Formulations for Demanding Applications. Robe, Gary R. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Nov2005, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p26
Describes the applicability of pure monomer resins (PMR) in the formulation of precision adhesives that meet demanding requirements without adversely affecting vital performance properties. Considerations for adhesives applications that are used in food packaging; Performance characteristics of...
- Thread treatment sticks. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p90
The article evaluates the Loctite Thread Treatment Sticks from Henkel Corp. and offers information on its sealing, applications and proper storage.
- Ask Dr. Dave. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p106
Presents answers to queries about adhesives and sealants. Two major potential problem areas brought by winter on adhesives and sealants; Adhesive that is safe to use in bonding steel to foamed polystyrene; Performance of consumer epoxy adhesives.
- Talking Tough. Rudow, Lenny // Boating;Nov2004, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p62
Compares the toughness of three adhesive/sealants 3M 5200, Sildanex and Plexus in the U.S. Efficacy of the three adhesive/sealants for use in hull-to-deck joints; Measurement of the toughness of the adhesive/sealants in tensile strength or its resistance to longitudinal stress; Use of an...
- Adhesives & Sealants. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Aug2002, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p52
Presents different kinds of adhesives and sealants. Flame-retardant tape; Neutral silicone sealants; Woodworking adhesives.
- COMPANY NEWS. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Oct2006, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p8
The article offers information related to adhesive & sealant industry in the U.S. The Semiconductor International magazine gave the Editors' Choice Best Product Award to Asymtek Inc. on July 12, 2006 in San Francisco, California. The Applied Manufacturing Technologies Inc. in Orion, Michigan has...