- Modules and More. Brooke, Lindsay // Automotive Industries;Dec2001, Vol. 181 Issue 12, p7
Interviews Walter Frankiewicz, president of Benteler Automotive North America. How he intends to take advantage of Benteler's technical competencies; Information on the company's manufacturing facilities; Plans for the business.
- Brake Co. Has Foot On the Accelerator. ALLEN, MIKE // San Diego Business Journal;1/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the appointment of Walter Frankiewicz as chief executive officer (CEO) of PureForge, a Poway developer and maker of hardened braking systems.
- personnel. // Automotive News;11/20/2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6230, p16F
Career developments involving executives in the U.S. are discussed. Walter Frankiewicz has been appointed as president of Alcoa Inc.'s AFL Automotive business unit. Barbara Pilarski has been appointed as executive director of mergers and acquisitions for North and South America at...
- People and Positions December 2016. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/5/2017, p1
The article announces appointments of Steve Miller as the president of the truck dealer VT Hackney Inc., Joshua Davis as the sales manager of the work truck accessories provider Buyers Products, and Walter Frankiewicz as the vice-president of commercial vehicle company Haldex.
- NEWSMAKERS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/29/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 18, p32A
Reports on appointments of executives from various industries in Long Island, New York, compiled as of April 2005. Robert Micera; Richard G. Chalifoux; John J. Corcoran; James C. Bingham; Robert Dippel; Andrew McNerney.
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p17A
The article reports on executive appointments and promotions in the Indianapolis, Indiana area in October 2007, including appointments at the Indianapolis Downtown Optimist Club, Conseco Inc. and the Indiana State Bar Association.
- People... // Buffalo Law Journal;2/28/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 17, p2
The article reports on executive appointments in Buffalo, New York as of February 28, 2013 including Chloe Bedenbaugh as vice president of human resources at Elizabeth R. Wellborn, Ray Lantzy as senior account manager at Casco Security Systems and Cliff Nelson as board member at Meals on Wheels...
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/5/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 53, p15
The article reports on executive appointments and promotions in Indianapolis, Indiana as of March 11, 2007. Companies with major personnel changes include Century 21 at the Crossing Inc., Steak n Shake Co., Morales Group Inc. and Apparatus. Marsh Supermarkets promoted Lanny J. Goad to district...
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/24/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p24
The article reports on appointments and promotions in Fairfield County, Connecticut in July 2006, including the appointment of C. Fred Madsen as senior vice president for reinsurance at W.R. Berkley Corp., the appointment of Nicole Cadovius as director of licensed facilities at Ability Beyond...