Wondering what to do now?
- State of the industry. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p20
The article focuses on the status of the truck equipment industry based on the reports commissioned by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA). Jim Carney of NTEA cited the efforts of manufacturers to expand their market shares by consolidation. Carney stated that 87% of members said...
- Ã–RGÃœTSEL SÄ°NÄ°SÄ°ZM: ESKÄ°ÅžEHÄ°R ve ALANYA'DAKÄ° OTEL Ä°ÅžLETMELERÄ°NDE BÄ°R UYGULAMA. TOKGÖZ, Nuray; YILMAZ, Hakan // Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences;2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p283
While globalization, intensified competitive environment, increasing innovations in technology have a constant impact on organizations, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, delayering and downsizing of organizations and ongoing improvements and developments in projects have been deeply...
- News: Technology. Faloon, Kelly // Supply House Times;Oct2001, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p39
Reports developments related to technological innovations in home supplies industries in the United States. Deal between American Supply Association and supplyFORCE.com; Seminar on P21 solution offered by Prophet 21 for distributors; Introduction of a project performance guarantee on all...
- Technology in brief. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/11/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p2
The article offers updates related to technology in Connecticut including Gartner Inc.'s acquisition of Burton Group Inc, the launch of Connecticut Small business Innovation and Diversification Program, and the initial public offering of stock filed by SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc.
- Winning With Consolidation. Robinson, Kirk // CRN;12/3/2007 Supplement, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on consolidation of business and another on high-opportunity technologies.
- INDUSTRY news. Siegel, J.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/18/2002, Vol. 215 Issue 12, p5
Reports developments related to the technological innovations in the U.S. Announcement on the merger of Honeywell and Cannon Technologies. Use of NU-22 in the production of equipment; Presentation of the Energy Award for Trane Asset Management Services Business Unit.
- Recession sets the scene for increase in M&A activity. // Recruiter;3/18/2009, p23
The article presents a study which investigates the scenario of mergers and acquisition activity in Great Britain. Result of the research conducted by John East & Partners shows that a decrease on the number of temporary and contract employees has reduced the need for work force. Researchers...
- Comment. Mills, Kate // BRW;9/3/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p40
In this article the author discusses the condition of accounting firms amidst the economic downturn. She states that the downturn provides lessons to accounting firms especially in hiring personnel or the labour capital for it embodies the largest cost for accounting firms. She also mentions...
- M&A structure prepares for 'new reality'. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;2/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p11
The article focuses on the changes in merger and acquisition (M&A) structure in 2010 amid the recession, according to speakers at a meeting entitled "M&A in Today's Business Environment" in West Orange, New Jersey.