VIPAR, Fontaine Parts Connection team, up
- Fontaine provides four new fifthwheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates the Fontaine Ultra NS fifthwheel lock from Fontaine Fifth Wheel.
- A pragmatic vision. Moore, Tom // Fleet Owner;Dec97, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p20
Focuses on the company efforts of Ken Dickson in Fontaine Fifth Wheel, for making it the world's leading producer of fifth wheels. Emphasis on customer relations; Introduction of No Slack II in response to operating challenges; Modernization of the company's production facilities; Quality...
- Fifth wheels. // Fleet Owner;Feb2012, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p37
The article evaluates the fifth wheel vehical offered by Fontaine Fifth Wheel Co.
- What's new in...fifth wheels. // Fleet Owner;Sep98, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p83
Presents information on the No-Slack II (Series 6000) fifth wheel by the Fontaine Fifth Wheel company. Information on the design of the fifth wheel; Detials on the fifth wheels which are offered by Fontaine; In-depth look at the manufacturing of fifth wheels.
- Fontaine has fifthwheel training materials. // Bulk Transporter;May2011, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p49
The article reports that Fontaine Fifth Wheel Co. has launched a training video and document outlining the coupling, sliding, and uncoupling procedures for its newest fifthwheels including, the Fontaine Ultra LT, Ultra HD, and Ultra HR.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty Sponsoring GenNext. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/24/2014, p1
The article informs that the Vipar Heavy Duty has become the sponsor of GenNext, the heavy-duty aftermarket's newest group formed to educate, mentor and recruit the next generation of aftermarket truck parts industry leaders. It mentions that the GenNext reception will take place at the VIPAR...
- A century of coupling. Kaufman, Doug // Fleet Equipment;Mar2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p46
The article discusses the importance of fifth wheels for a century in the truck industry in the U.S. It cites the developing role and benefits of fifth wheels which include reduced weight to quicker and easier locking and offers fleets safety and convenience. Terry Mennen, vice president of...
- The fifth element. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;11/15/2012, Vol. 218 Issue 5510, p46
The article discusses the steel fifth wheel market in Great Britain and highlights the development of enhanced security measures by Fontaine Fifth Wheel to prevent tractor-trailer detachments. It mentions the move of Freightliner Road Services to order Fontaine's products with TechLock...
- Let's Get Together. Deierlein, Bob // Fleet Equipment;Apr2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p20
Provides information on several fifth wheel technologies. JSK 37 EW from Jost International; Features of the fifth wheels from the partnership of Simplex and Consolidated Metco; Light Weight Slide from Fontaine Fifth Wheel; Problems and maintenance of fifth wheels. INSET: Maintenance and...