Velvac Inc acquires K-10 Enterprizes
- New spot mirrors. // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p62
Reports on Velvac Inc.'s manufacture of blind spot convex mirrors for motor vehicles. Features of product called Spot Mirrors.
- BUSINESS NEWS. // Automotive Engineer;Jan2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p4
Reports business developments in Europe as of January 2000. Acquisition of the automobile operations of Mannesmann Rexroth by Siemens Automobile; Work on the transmission manufacturing project of the Toyota Motor Corp.; Closure of production facilities of Ford Motor Co.
- Velvac 2015 mirror reflects high quality appearance. // Fleet Equipment;Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p58
Introduces Velvac Inc.'s Model 2015 mirror for the Ford E-350 truck cutaway chassis. Features; Contact information.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Money Marketing;1/6/2011, p2
The article offers news briefs related to business in Great Britain in 2011 including the decision of Leadbay Media Group to stop trading, the retirement of Suffolk Life director of marketing John Moret and the acquisition of Equilibrium Wealth Management by Perspective Financial Group.
- Prospect Partners, Porter acquire Velvac. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p36
The article reports the acquisition of Velvac Inc., an exterior mirror systems and component parts maker and supplier to the truck, recreational, and specialty vehicle industries, by Prospect Partners LLC and Jeffrey R. Porter. Porter has been named chief executive officer of Velvac Inc. Porter...
- Mova to sell its Caguas plant. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;11/23/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p2
Reports the sale of an industrial plant owned by Mova Pharmaceutical Corp. to Pharmacia in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Plans of Pharmacia to use the facility as warehouse for Searle Ltd. Corp.; Price estimate of the acquisition deal; Acquisition of Manati facility from Hoesct Marion Rousel by Mova;...
- IN BRIEF. // Packaging News;Apr2010, p4
The article offers news briefs related to packaging in 2010 in Great Britain including the acquisition of DS Smith PLC's Demes logistics business by Cartonplast Holding, the fire that hit City Industrial Waste recycling plant in North Ireland and the launch of a rapid-turnaround packaging...
- Willow Grove facility has new owners. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 3, pA14
Reports on the purchasing of Willow Grove Care Center's assets by couple LeRoy and Denise Mattson in Spokane, Washington state. Informational background of the care center, an adult boarding home; Details on the buyers, LeRoy and Denise Mattson; Expansion plans of Mattson.
- people & business. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Aug2014, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p52
The article reports on executive appointments in the U.S. health care industry as of August 2014 which include John Jay Shannon as chief executive officer at Cook County Health & Hospitals System, Crista Durand as president at Newport Hospital in Rhode Island and Scott A. Bowers as chief...