Beall opens facility in Salt Lake City UT
- Beall is ready to roll out The Competitor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer for the chemical industry from Beall Corp.
- Composite tank trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer from Beall Corp.
- Wabash National acquires certain Beall Corp cargo tank assets. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/25/2013, p3
The article reports on a definitive agreement to purchase certain assets of the tank and trailer business of Beall Corp., manufacturer of aluminum tank trailers and related equipment based in Portland, Oregon, that has been entered into by Wabash National Corp. in January 2013. It says this deal...
- Beall Corporation signs new distributor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p62
The article reports on the appointment of Integrity Sales Inc. as a distributor of Beall Corp. in 2009. The area coverage of the distribution agreement includes West Virginia, eastern Tennessee and North Carolina. Integrity Sales will reportedly carry petroleum products and pneumatic and...
- Lighter models pack more powder. // Concrete Products;May2003, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p28
Features the several cement haulers and trailers for concrete products. Specifications of dry bulkers of Stephens Pneumatics Inc.; Quality of the services of Beall Corp.; Performance of the aluminum cement trailer of Tremcar Inc. INSETS: CA SIGNAL PROGRAM FLAGS UNSCHEDULED STOPS, POURS;Autocar...
- Tanks for the memories. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p28
Features the Beall Corp., a manufacturer of truck tanks and trailers in the U.S. Changes in the name of the company and the nature of the business; Accomplishments of the company for a century of its business, including the production of its first frameless steel tank pull trailer in 1946;...
- Beall Corp. appoints Canadian distributor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the appointment of Krohnert Industries Inc. by tank and trailer manufacturer Beall Corporation to be the distributor of Beall products for Canada effective May 15, 2008. Krohnert Industries president John Krohnert and his organization will handle the complete Beall product...
- Beall looks back on a century of operation. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the one hundredth anniversary of Beall Corp., a Portland, Oregon-based family-owned trailer manufacturer. Inception of the company; Products being manufactured by the company; Introduction of its customer rewards program.
- Beall Corporation signs new distributor. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the move of Beall Corp. to choose Integrity Trailer Sales Inc. to become its distributor in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and Eastern Kentucky. It notes that Integrity Trailer Sales will focus on Beall's petroleum products. In addition, it will also handle the...