- Thing maker. Jones, Sarah // Brandweek;05/11/98, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p40
Profiles Eric Bedell, president and chief executive officer of Parable Corp. Career background; Interest in multimedia; Success of Parable's consumer products; Corporate principles; Financial resources of Parable.
- Green Valley hospital still a 'go' despite TMC pullout. // Inside Tucson Business;4/12/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p4
The article reports that the planned medical center in Green Valley, Arizona will still proceed according to Jim McDowell, principal of McDowell Enterprises despite the pullout of the Tucson Medical Center (TMC).
- That's the thing: Parable changes into ThingWorld.com. Kuchinskas, Susan // Adweek Western Edition;12/07/98, Vol. 48 Issue 49, p36
Reports on the name change of multimedia tools company Parable Group to ThingWorld.com to reflect its Things product line consisting of digital collectibles of copyrighted properties. Company's expansion of product line to include streaming audio and video; Company's partnership with the World...
- Sierra promo. // Billboard;5/20/95, Vol. 107 Issue 20, p47
Presents a photograph of Christian music group Sierra with Parable Group employees and officials.
- Parable Group Launches Test Catalogue. High, John // Publishers Weekly;2/22/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 8, p23
Reports that the Parable Group, a Christian consortium of independently owned stores in the United States and Canada, has launched a testing catalogue program with Riverside Distributors of Iowa Falls, Iowa. Features of the testing catalogue; Sales of the company in 1998.
- Authentic Expression. Cashman, Kevin; Walsh, Paul // Executive Excellence;Jun2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the importance of encouraging self-expression among chief executive officers. Role of expression in sustaining administrative effectiveness and authenticity; Value of expression in honing leadership skills and qualities.
- Are CFOs Ready For Prime Time? O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p28
Focuses on the readiness of chief financial officers to regulations in the U.S. Results of a survey conducted by CFO Research Services and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young.
- CORRECTION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul/Aug2008 Supplement, p4
A correction is presented to a graphic that appeared on page 22 of the May/June, 2008 issue.
- CFOs bullish on expansion, but worry about tax increases. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 14 Issue 81, p28
Reports on the corporate chief financial officers' (CFO) optimism on expansion opportunities for 1993. Concerns over the effect of tax increases; Percentage of companies with expansion plans; Percentage of companies cautious about expansions; Concern over corporate tax policy; Other threats to...