Top Bond Insurers: All of 2000
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 29, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p35
Presents figures regarding various ratings of bond insurance in various states of the U.S. as of September 03, 2003.
- CEOs Agree: Bond Insurers Will Also Be Going Global. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p7
Reports that the heads of major bond insurers in the United States have reached a consensus to move towards a global presence. Views of the chief executive officers of bond insurance firms regarding trends and challenges for 2005 and 2010; Growth in the demand for credit enhancement in global...
- Without Insurance, Buyers Want The Stories Behind the Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/16/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33617, p18
The article reports on the approach of bond issuers regarding the situation behind the near-disappearance of bond insurance in Chicago, Illinois.
- Long-Term Volume, Bond Insurance Both Set New Records in a Big 2002. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31570, p5A
Focuses on the reasons behind the high volume of bond issuance and insurance in the U.S. bond market in 2002. Comparison of volume of bond issuance and bond insurance in 2001 and 2002; Sectors experiencing high insurance penetration; Market shares of bond issuers in 2001 and 2002.
- TBMA adopts uniform disclaimer language for underwriters. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30823, p4
Reports on the Bond Market Association's adoption of a uniform disclaimer language for underwriters. Limits of disclosure responsibilities.
- The Insurance Question. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/24/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32677, p1
The article discusses the author's views concerning the economic performance of the bond insurance industry for 2007 in the U.S. Standard & Poor's Securities Evaluations revealed that only single-A-rated ACA Financial Corp's insurance has suffered measurably in the municipal market so far,...
- N.Y. Dorm Deal Leads $1.3 Billion In New Issues; Cash Bonds Weaken. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;4/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31625, p2
Roughly 1.3 billion dollars in major new loans came to the U.S. bond market on April 30, 2003 led by a 488 million dollars New York State Dormitory Authority hospital revenue bond, while cash bonds weakened. In the municipal arena, amid new-issue pricing, cash bond yields increased by as much as...
- Louisiana Flaunts Double Upgrade With $290 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p38
Louisiana will come to the bond market with 290 million dollars of general obligation bonds in late May 1, 2003 its once-troubled credit supported by improved ratings that should reduce borrowing costs. The bonds will be sold competitively on May 15 via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system....
- Yields Fall 7-8 Basis Points; $918M Of University of Calif. Bonds Priced. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31702, p2
Reports on various developments in the municipal bond market on August 19, 2003 in the United States. Percentage decrease in yields of municipal bonds; Reference of some bond deals taken place in the market; Percentage increase in consumer sentiment index.