Top Bond Counsel: All of 2000
- Top 25 bond counsel in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p42A
Enumerates the top law firms handling bond issues in Florida according to rankings published in the November 17, 1997 issue of the periodical `The Bond Buyer.' Includes Squire Sanders & Dempsey; Holland & Knight; Greenberg Traurig Hoffman Lipoff Rosen & Quentel P.A.
- Top Underwriter's Counsel: All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top ten underwriter's counsels for bond issues in the United States based on the value of bonds they handled in 2000. Number of bond issues handled by the law firms during the year; Notes on how the law firms were ranked.
- Top Bond Counsel: First Quarter 2002 . // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p42
Presents a chart ranking the top bond law firms in the U.S. on the first quarter of 2002.
- CC bond issue exceeds expectations. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;1/6/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p5
Reports that the Great Britain law firm, Clifford Chance gained revenue through its private placement after an improvement in investor confidence resulting to oversubscription of bond issues. Diversification of portfolios by investors; Use of funds to pay for operating expenses; Value of the...
- Louisiana makes effort to foster bond counsel rotation. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;08/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30463, p93
Focuses on the process launched by state Treasurer Ken Duncan in August 1998, for creating rotation pools of law firms for bond counsel in Louisiana. Impetus behind the launch; Process highlights; Trends reflected in the move; Duncan's rationale for the process.
- Atlanta muni finance community questions bond counsel decision. McKenna, John // Bond Buyer;10/16/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30501, p1
Reports on the response of the municipal finance community in Atlanta, Georgia to the city government's decision on the Hunton & Williams' bond counsel work. Reduction in Hunton & Williams price bid; Provisions for bidding of professional services under state law; Background on the proposals as...
- Florida Expressway OKs $200M Deal for Reversible Lanes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p5
Reports on the approval of the financing package for the reversible lane project by the Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority in Florida. Sale of revenue bonds; Payment for the bridge foundation repair costs until reimbursements are recovered from the employer; Appointment of a special...
- Counsel Call. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p35
Reports on the acceptance of proposals by the Governor's Office of General Counsel to law firms seeking to join the commonwealth's ranks of bond counsel in Pennsylvania.
- Dentons acts on Islamic bonds job for Qatar state. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;10/27/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p10
Reports that Denton Wilde Sapte has advised the government of Qatar on the world's second Islamic bond and the Middle East's first. Issuance of bonds where parties receive no interest; Repayment of the trust certificates to the special purpose vehicle.