Top Financial Advisers: All of 2000
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p2
Reports developments in the financial services industry in the United States as of November, 2000. Increase in the sales of retailers; Decrease in the bond ratings of Palmetto Health Alliance; Revenues of the state of New Jersey for the month of October, 2000.
- Broward County, Fla., Expected to Begin Financial Adviser Hunt Today. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31177, p3
Reports the search of Broward County Commission for a financial adviser in Broward County, Florida. Task to be performed by the chosen firm; Issuance of requests for proposals from interested firms by the commissioner; Factors affecting the delay of the issuance of the bonds.
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p32
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in the financial services industry for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Precipice bonds face misselling claims. // Money Marketing;8/14/2003, p10
Reports that city law firm Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) points out that Scottish Life International, Scottish Mutual and Pinnacle Insurance are all among those companies which have stockmarket-linked so-called precipice bonds maturing in August 2003. RPC's announcement of the possibility...
- SEI trust pushes 5% withdrawals. // Money Marketing;2/6/2003, p14
Reports that Scottish Equitable International is urging independent financial advisers (IFA) to take advantage of the withdrawal facility on life bonds before its possible abolition in Great Britain. Launch of the reserved interest trust (RIT) to enable tax-deferred withdrawals to be made;...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31699, p34
Presents information on bonds issued by several south eastern states of U.S. on August 6 and 13, 2003.
- Euro Bond Volume by U.S. Issuers Highest Since 2008. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/2/2013, p15
The article reports on the increase in the euro-denominated bond volume by issuers in the U.S. reaching 38.4 billion U.S. dollars year-to-date in 2013, compared to 13.8 billion in the previous year and 72.7 billion in 2008.
- Europeans avoiding complex instruments. // American Banker;11/4/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 214, p30
Reports that European derivatives dealers are claiming their clients are focusing on simpler structures in the capital markets after the 1994 market turmoil. Collapse of the bond markets; Structured notes.
- MUNICIPAL RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p46
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of financial institutions in terms of municipal bonds in the U.S. All U.S. municipal bonds; U.S. Tax-exempt municipal bonds; U.S. tax-exempt negotiated municipal bonds.