LONG-TERM BONDS: December
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p7
Presents statistics on bonds in the United States as of January 2, 2001. Index-linked municipal-bond swaps; Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index; Comparison of swap rates and bond yields.
- LONG-TERM BONDS: Full Year. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p31
Presents statistics on long-term bond issues in the United States in 2000. Comparison with the number of bond issues in 1999; Net value of bond issues; Number of bond issues by sector in 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p35
Presents bond market statistics in the United States as of January 2, 2001. Prices of securities; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Market indicators; Visible supply rises; Futures markets; Prices of municipal bonds.
- Bond market trading by type of security. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring95, pS68
Presents a chart on bond market trading in Canada by type of security as of the spring of 1995. Canadian government bonds; Federal Crown corporation bonds; Provincial bonds; Corporate bonds; Municipal bonds; Asset-backed securities. trust and mortgage company.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32140, p8
The article presents statistics related to competitive bond offerings of various U.S. towns and counties. Some of the counties whose statistics are given are--Hancock County, Illinois, Passaic County, New Jersey Charleston, Irving, California, Hillsdale County, Ghisago County, Franklin County,...
- Market indicators. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;07/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30179, p36
Presents statistics on the performance of bond market indicators in the United States as of July 2, 1997. Short-term tax-exempt yields; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Municipal Market Data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31017, p21
Presents statistics on bond sales by various cities, counties, towns and school districts in the United States as of November 13, 2000. Capital Loan Notes; General Obligation Bonds; Internal Improvement Bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p37
Presents charts showing bond market statistics in the United States as of February 22, 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;05/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31148, p40
Presents bond market statistics in the United States compiled as of May 29, 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market yields.