MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 2
- TBMA plans outlined. Hume, Lynn; Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30828, p1
Focuses on the plans of the Bond Market Association municipal securities division for the year 2000 in Puerto Rico. Contemplation to file a friend-of-the-court brief in the Kenneth Ough case; Concern on the Internal Revenue Service audit procedures in the municipal market; Analysis of legal...
- Northeast Refunding Spree. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31657, p1
Massachusetts has been ready since the beginning of June 2003 to enter the market with two large deals, a $1 billion advance refunding of state general obligation bonds and a $520 million grant anticipation note refunding. The reinvestment market has gone down a lot faster than the...
- Louisiana Bond Panel Approves $1 Billion, Including $556M of GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p3
Reports on the approval for bond issuance by the Louisiana State Bond Commission on July 17, 2003. Projects for which the proceeds to be used; Generation of obligation bonds for capital outlay projects.
- Munis Flat in Lackluster Trading; Nevada Sells $135 Million of GOs. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p2
Reports on the sales performance of various municipal bonds and government securities in the U.S. as of September 2003. Overview of general obligation bonds issued in Nevada; Reaction of buyers toward treasury bonds; Analysis of the performance of the municipal cash bonds; Information on...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p36
Presents bond market statistics in the U.S. compiled as of November 17, 2003. Key market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p44
Presents market statistics for the securities prices in the U.S. bond market as of November 5, 2001. Comparison between the bid offers made in treasury bills; Price index and yield index of long term treasury bonds provided by global investment bank, Lehman Brothers.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p36
Presents bond market statistics for the upcoming markets as of November 14, 2001. List of municipal bond index; Estimated number of contract traded according to date; Estimation of U.S. treasury bonds; Presentation of legend for chart; Options on municipal futures.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p33
Presents bond market statistics related to the U.S. securities prices as of November 27, 2001. Prices offered for treasury bills; Bid yield of treasury notes and bonds; Price index change in Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p34
Presents bond market statistics related to the future of bonds market as of November 27, 2001 in the U.S. Change in municipal bond index; Estimated numbers of contracts traded by various bonds; Unit value of each contract.