BRANDING FOR A NEW AGE: THE BRANDING EXPERIENCE
- THE 'YOU FIRST' APPROACH:GETTING OTHERS TO CARE ABOUT YOUR MESSAGE. Kuzmeski, Maribeth // Retirement Advisor;Sep2014, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p26
The article discusses developing warmth and connection to make prospective customers care to listen to a seller's message thus contributing to higher sales and better leadership. It offers three tactics to cultivating customer relationship which are giving an authentic smile for a positive first...
- FCA set to review regulation of comparison websites. Dale, Samuel // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/25/2013, p2
The article reports that Great Britain Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)will review the regulation of price comparison websites in 2013 to tackle misleading consumer information. According to the FCA, self-service online models increase consumer information and product choice in general...
- Top 10 myths of customer service. Jamison, Clifford // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jul/Aug99, Issue 15, p19
Explains ten myths of customer service. Giving customers what they want; Customer being always right; Reduction of number of complaints; Empowerment of all staff.
- Changing the basics. Evans, Warren // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on effective service delivery and customer relations. Impact of customer satisfaction on business; Importance of freeing people from mechanized and repetitive tasks in developing customer loyalty.
- Customer loyalty through inclusion. Bell, Chip R. // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
Outlines the seven principles of customer participation in businesses that are beneficial to developing customer loyalty. Includes making customer requests; Courtesy in making the requests; Providing customers with a background when making a request for assistance; Providing freedom in customer...
- INFOSYS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE! Krishna, Bala Murali // Siliconindia;Oct2000, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p26
Focuses on changes in customer service in India. Overview on the original concept of customer service in the country; Improvements in the quality of customer service in the country through the years; Details regarding the approach to customer service by Indian company 24/7.
- World-Class Service Gets Repeat Customers. // Broker Magazine;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p9
Cites a report from Best Practices LLC entitled 'Achieving World-Class Customer Service,' which identified several practices used by top companies to expand their customer base. Factors driving increased need for providing quality customer service; Lessons imparted by the report for businesses;...
- How to Retain Customers in a Slowing Economy. Spiegel, Mort // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p124
Discusses the importance for a slow-growth company to establish interdependent relationships with customers based on mutual trust and benefit. Emergence of customer relationship management (CRM); Objective of CRM; Importance of CRM strategy to chemical companies; Dimensions to successful CRM;...
- Customer service is sadly deficient. Gitomer // Business News New Jersey;10/04/99, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p22
Identifies causes of poor customer service. Problems in mission statements; Written principles for customer relations; Examples set by management; Handling of customer complaints.