- Florida turns on citrus ad juice. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;2/7/94, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the Florida Department of Citrus' campaign to play up the documented benefits of orange juice. Advertising from Saatchi & Saatchi; Theme of the advertisements; Merchandising component tied to sweepstakes, displays and other elements.
- Ammirati's ad recipe snares Fla. OJ's $27 mil. Zbar, Jeffery D. // Advertising Age;2/26/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p9
Discusses the selection of Ammirati Puris Lintas as the advertising agency to represent the Florida Department of Citrus in a $27 million campaign. Ousting of Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising; Description of Ammirati's advertising proposal; Other agencies that made the department's short list.
- New OJ ad offers more youth appeal. Gleason, Mark // Advertising Age;11/13/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 46, p53
Reports on the introduction of a television commercial for orange juice aimed at the youth by the Florida Department of Citrus and created by Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising.
- Coupon Redemption and the Demand for Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice. Lee, Jonq-Ying; Brown, Mark G. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Aug85, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p647
A switching regression model was estimated and used to study the impact of Florida Department of Citrus coupon promotional programs on the demand for frozen concentrated orange juice. The empirical results show that discounts and information provided by coupons were effective in increasing the...
- P&G rapped for juice claims. Dagnoli, Judann; Freeman, Laurie // Advertising Age;10/1/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 41, p8
The article reports that the Florida Department of Citrus wrote Procter & Gamble Co. to express concerns that a television spot for P&G's Citrus Hill Fresh Choice orange juice unfairly disparaged the orange juice industry. The letter asked for a meeting to discuss modifying the campaign. The...
- Citrus Industry Squeezes OJ Potential. Enis, Matthew // SN: Supermarket News;10/11/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 41, p59
Reports on the launch of a fresh-squeezed orange juice program by the Florida Department of Citrus (FDOC) in an effort to provide the state's citrus growers with a revenue source while creating a merchandising option for supermarkets. Benefits of market research to the program; Other plans of...
- OJ Sales on Upswing. Enis, Matthew // SN: Supermarket News;5/2/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 18, p120
Reports on the increase in sales of orange juice in Florida as of May 2005. Increase in total orange juice sales in the four weeks ended March 19, according to ACNielsen data provided by the Florida Department of Citrus; Share of total orange juice volume of Bentonville, Arkansas-based Wal-Mart...
- Marketing Briefs. // Marketing News;10/25/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p9
The article reports on a $21 million national consumer campaign for Florida orange juice. According to W. Bernard Lester, executive director of the Department of Citrus (DOC) in Florida, the campaign will feature the new DOC Seal of Approval to identify brands packed according to the standards...
- Late news. // Advertising Age;1/7/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p1
The article presents various news items pertaining to the advertising industry as of January 7, 2002. The Florida Department of Citrus launches a $20 million national advertising campaign promoting Florida orange juice. A new advertising tagline that would replace "Driven" at Nissan North...