IN SUITES AND CONCESSIONS: Levy sports group scores with meatless in stadiums
- Set to Open 5 New Facilities: Levy's pro sports strategy. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p26
Reports that Levy Restaurants has been selected to provide dining services for suite holders and club members of five professional sports facilities that will open before the end of 1999 in the United States. List of the sports facilities; Portfolio of Levy's major league sports partners since...
- FOOD CONCESSIONS AT SPORTS VENUES. // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2011, p107
The article offers information on food service business in sports venues. It mentions the vendors and their marketshare which include Aramark Corp., Levy Restaurants Inc., and Centerplate Inc. It states that food courts in stadiums have become upscale. It adds that hot dogs are still the...
- Levy restaurants. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/05/99, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the food service, management and catering contract of Chicago, Illinois-based Levy Restaurants for the Festival Hall, Grand Ballroom and special events on Navy Pier.
- HOCKEY, BASKETBALL, MUSIC: Levy aces all-star events. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p30
Announces the selection of Levy Restaurants as the official premium food service provider for the National Hockey League All Star Game, the National Basketball Association All-Star Game and the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards events. Menus offered for each event; Food service locations operated by...
- Levy Scores Sports Arena Food Pacts. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;09/06/99, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p4
Reports that Levy Restaurants will provide food services to additional arenas opening in several United States cities. Annual sales of Levy Restaurants generated from upscale stadium, arena and racetrack fare; Background on the company's growth outside of Chicago, Illinois; Adjustment of menus...
- Levy wins 10-year contract for Fla. convention center. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the awarding of a 10-year foodservice contract to Chicago, Illinois-based Levy Restaurants for servicing the Orlando, Florida-based Orange County Convention Center. Levy's replacement of financially troubled Greenwich, Connecticut-based Fine Host Corp.; Candidacy of Philadelphia,...
- HOCKEY ARENA IN MONTREAL: LEVY SIGNS-UP FIRST IN CANADA. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p34
Announces that Levy Restaurants will be the food service provider for all fine dining operations at Molson Centre, a hockey arena in Montreal, Quebec. Levy's strategic plan; Responsibilities of John Swanson, Levy's executive vice president for sports and entertainment in Canada.
- AND EYES 2001 CONTESTS: Levy scores with NBA menus. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on Levy Restaurants, provider of foodservice for the 2000 National Basketball Association All-Star Game at Oakland Arena in California. Emphasis on American cuisines; Product mix.
- Levy's Montreal arena pact is 1st outside U.S. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p3
Announces the contract between Levy Restaurants and Molton Center in Montreal, Quebec.