MORE THAN A KID'S TREAT: HOT-SHOT CHOCOLATE
- TORANI'S DRINKING CHOCOLATE. // Restaurant Business;8/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p66
The article presents information on Torani's European Drinking Chocolate, a decadent and delicious beverage with rich flavor. It has real pieces of artisan chocolate transformed into a drinkable dessert by steaming with milk.
- Joe on the Go. Lach, Jennifer // American Demographics;Jan2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p23
Presents information on the increase in global sales of chocolate-based hot beverages. Percentage increase from 1994 to 1998; Sales of fresh coffee in Western Europe; Health benefits of cocoa.
- TORANI. // Gourmet Retailer;Apr2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p33
The company Torani announces their first premium Sugar Free Chocolate Sauce. Though it offers the same indulgent flavor and taste as the regular sauce, it is lower in calories and carbohydrates. This Sugar Free Chocolate Sauce is made with pure Dutch cocoa and Splenda brand sweetener.
- Healthy Hot Cocoas. // Current Health 1;Jan2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p6
The article cites the difference between cocoa and candy, and evaluates three cocoa products including Swiss Miss.
- Cocoa To Go. // Los Angeles Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p150
The article presents various restaurants that offer chocolate drinks in California. Clementine's serves Valrhona cocoa powder, chopped Scharffen Berger chocolate, sugar, vanilla, and a pinch of cinnamon added to a hot milk and cream combo. Teuscher Chocolates and CafÃ© offers Teuscher...
- A COMFORTING CUP OF COCOA. Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia // Washingtonian Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p156
Presents information on several instant hot cocoa mixes. Godiva Hot Cocoa; MarieBelle Aztec Hot Chocolate; Jacques Torres Classic Hot Chocolate.
- A Cleaner Cocoa. // Prevention;Dec2014, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p28
The article offers brief information on the CocoaVia cocoa powder stir-ins.
- COCOA FOR eVeRYONe. // Kiki Magazine;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p59
The article focuses on hot cocoa bar to be served on a holiday gathering, in which one can add toppings including marshmallows and whip cream.
- Cuppa Cocoa. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2005, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p54
Features the various brands of hot cocoa as relaxing drink among Americans. Other uses of cocoa; Prices per bottle; Contact information of merchandisers.