AT THE UNIV. OF ILLINOIS: Three catering divisions meet everyone's needs
- U. Illinois students feast in specialty-concept eateries. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p28
Reports on the creation of specialty-concept eateries at the University of Illinois in Campaign-Urbana. Offering of diverse meal choices; Number of restaurants rotated by the university; Competition among the restaurants.
- Latin extends its reach. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p48
Highlights the growing number of college campuses that have been capitalizing on the Latin American cuisine trend in the U.S. food service market. Popularity of Latin menu items at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign; Theme of the menu offering at the State University of New York,...
- Illinois Plans Big Dining Center. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the plan of the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana to build the largest dining center on a college campus in the U.S. The building project is currently known only as the Student Dining and Residential Program (SDRP) to feed around 4,000 students per meal. Other...
- Wells wealth. Seaman, Donna // American Libraries;Jan93, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p70
Focuses on the Rare Book and Special Collections Library at the University of Illinois/Urbana Champaign, Urbana, Ill. Home to the renowned H.G. Wells Archive since the 1950s; New acquisitions include letters and other items; Detailed efforts in the 1930s to win political asylum in great Britain...
- Sensitivity of NMR technique boosted. // R&D Magazine;Feb96, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the development of 0.4 mm microcoil by researchers at the University of Illinois's Beckman Institute. Aims of the 0.4 mm microcoil.
- 23. MARKET AREA STUDIES. Breyer, Ralph F. // Journal of Marketing;Apr1949, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p549
An abstract for the article "University of Illinois" is presented.
- University of Illinois' Residence Hall West to Achieve LEED Silver. // Buildings;Jul2009, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the construction of the Residence Hall West at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, which is part of the university's ongoing housing redevelopment plan. The residence hall will have over 300 new beds and will incorporate sustainable design principles in order...
- Amorphous silicon is indeed a glass--until you add hydrogen. // Laser Focus World;Sep2011, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p9
The article reports that a research conducted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has revealed that amorphous silicon (a-Si) is a glass.
- Cyber-gallery. Stover, Dawn; O'Malley, Chris // Popular Science;Jun95, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p49
Features the @art gallery videotex system operated by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign on the Internet computer network. Showcase for electronic art; Exhibits; Online address.