NAPLES, CUCINA AND MORE: SSP to run 9 JFK facilities
- Variety is the ticket with NY airport food fare. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p20
Features the on-site foodservice at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York, New York. Array of food choices; Division of the retail area; List of food chains in the area.
- Sylvia's gets into fast-food line with soul food. Rosenberg, Hilary // Crain's New York Business;6/25/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p27
Reports that Harlem, New York City-based soul food restaurant Sylvia's has opened a branch at John F. Kennedy Airport. History of the restaurant; Annual revenues of the restaurant; Affiliation of the restaurant with Restaurant Associates.
- Select Service Partners tapped as lead concessionaire at JFK terminal. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/23/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p22
Focuses on the selection of Select Service Partners North America as the lead concessionaire at John F. Kennedy International Airport as of October 23, 2000. Preparation for the opening of the new terminal; Experience of the company in airport dining services.
- Plans for food court at JFK Airport's Terminal 4 underway. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p22
Reports that construction has started on Terminal 4 at JFK International Airport; Sale of retail stores for food and other concessions; Description of the food court; Concepts being sought for the food court.
- MORE EATING TIME. Schneider, Janie // Restaurant Business;Dec2007, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p12
Reviews are offered for several airport restaurants in the U.S. including Vino Volo at John F. Kennedy Airport, CafÃ© Chicago O'Hare, and La Bodega Winery and Tasting Bar.
- IN NEW JFK OPERATIONS: Anton's taste of New York. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p36
Announces the opening of restaurants operated by Anton Airfood at the John F. Kennedy Airport in New York City. Background of Anton Airfood; Features of the restaurant concepts that were opened.
- Airspace Lounge Opens In John F. Kennedy International Airport's T5. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;8/5/2013, p4
The article reports on the opening of the Airspace Lounge at the Terminal 5 (T5) at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York. Topics discussed include service offered by the Airspace Lounge which include the installation of power outlets in each seat, comprehensive food service,...
- Gerbers are raising the bar with time-tested lounge act. Fickenscher, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;3/1/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p2
The article offers information on the company Gerber Group which has signed a licensing deal with airport food and beverage operator HMSHost Corp., for opening a Stone Rose Bar and Grill at John F. Kennedy International Airport in the Delta terminal. Delta which offers the signature cocktails of...
- Flying High. Salgado, Brian // Food & Drink;Winter/Spring2010, p106
The article focuses on custom-prepared foods producer Flying Food Group based in Chicago, Illinois. It says that more than 200,000 meals daily are produced by the company for local, regional and national customers in the U.S. and Shanghai, China. An In-Flight Kitchen at John F. Kennedy (JFK)...