AWARDS FOR SUPPLEMENTS, TUBES: Consorta dual-sources nutritional
- Consorta announces distribution agreements. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Dec2002, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the medsurg distribution agreements announced by Catholic group purchasing organization Consorta that are being offered to non-acute care facilities that participate in the Consorta Advantage program. Growth of the purchase volume attributed to the group's Advantage program members;...
- TO AID 1,000 MEMBERS: Consorta links with Foodbuy. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p6
Deals with the agreement reached by Consorta Catholic Resource Partners with Foodbuy.com, an electronic commerce and information management services provider. Terms of the agreement; Purpose of the agreement.
- Premier's loss is Consorta's gain. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;8/20/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p15
Focuses on the business contract between Consorta Catholic Resource Partners and Trinity Health. Background information on Trinity; Terms of the deal; Benefits from the agreement.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr99, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the awarding of Consorta's sole-source contract for IV solutions to Abbot Park, Illinois-based Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- SIGNED & SEALED. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr2003, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p11
Reports developments related to contracts in the health care industry in the U.S. as of April 2003. Negotiations between AmeriNet Inc. and Dade Behring Holdings; Deal between Consorta Inc. and Nellcor; Partnership between Premier and Invensys Powerware.
- Groups sketch current business strategies. Werner, Curt // Healthcare Purchasing News;Oct2002, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p27
Presents information on the post-code contracting plans of group purchasing organizations. AmeriNet; Consorta Catholic Resource Partners; Novation.
- AND LINKS WITH CONSORTA: Sodexho expands Instill deal. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Reports the extension and expansion of the contract of Sodexho USA with Instill Corp. in August 2003. Services that Instill will provide to Sodexho as part of the contract; Advantage of the service to the Sodexho's business operations; Selection of Sodexho by Consorta Inc., a healthcare resource...
- SIGNED & SEALED. // Materials Management in Health Care;Dec2002, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p8
Reports developments related to health care in the U.S. as of December 2002. Agreements between Broadlane and Masimo Corp. for Signal Extraction pulse oximetry technology; Effectivity of the agreement of Consorta with both Eastman Kodak Company and FujiFilm Medical System; Details on the...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;12/11/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 220, p4
The article reports that MedPurpose has renewed its contracts with group purchasing organizations Novation, AmeriNet, Consorta and MedAssets for provision of SurgiLance safety lancets. The lancets are used for blood sampling at the point of care and are available in six color-codes with varying...