AT ADA CONFERENCE IN DENVER: REFINING PRODUCTION EFFICIENCIES
- FM Agenda. // Food Management;Sep2011, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p14
A calendar of several conferences related to food service for the U.S. area in September to October 2011 including the American Dietetic Association (ADA) Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo in San Diego Convention Center on September 24-27, Nation's Restaurant News: Foodservice Technology...
- Operator panel scrutinizes pros & cons of group buying. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p18
Presents the insights of five dietitians at the 1998 conference of the American Dietetic Association held in Kansas City, Missouri. Major changes in food service operation; Problems in implementing patient-focused care; Methods in recruiting and retaining qualified staff.
- AT ADA CONFERENCE IN ST. LOUIS: THE CHANGING PATIENT PROFILE. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
Reveals the views of members of the American Dietetic Association on the issues they discussed during a 2001 conference. Methods used to address the labor shortage in operation; Point-of-service menu selection issue; How the members handle the so-called late tray challenge.
- Coping in Today's Environment. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p14
Presents the views of several food service operators about service development during the national conference of the American Dietetic Association in Atlanta, Georgia. How to provide the same level of service with a shrinking workforce; Effective technique in helping find and retain qualified...
- DATEBOOK. // Today's Dietitian;Oct2010, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p96
A calendar of events related to dietitian in the U.S. from October 2010 to April 2011 is presented including the Celiac Sprue Association 33rd Annual Conference in Kansas City, Missouri from October 28-31, 2010 , the American Dietetic Association Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo in Boston,...
- ADA conference registration. // Food Management;Sep97, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p31
Reports on the registration of the American Dietetic Association's Annual Meeting and Exhibition on October 27 to 30, 1997 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
- THE COMBI-OVEN ADVANTAGE: Reduce labor, speed service. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p56
Focuses on the benefits obtained by Baptist Health Medical Center food service director Charlotte Mosqueira from using combi-ovens in Little Rock, Arkansas. Reduction in the labor of kitchen staff; Plan of Mosqueira to replace steamers with combis; Self-cleaning feature of the combi units.
- DATEBOOK. // Today's Dietitian;Jul2011, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p62
A calendar of events related to nutrition in the U.S. area from July 1, 2011 to September 24, 2011 is presented, including Florida Dietetic Association Annual Symposium at the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center and Spa in Weston, Florida from July 17, 2011, the Idea World Fitness...
- Supermarket industry seeks closer links to dietitians. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p6
Reports that during the American Dietetic Association's 80th annual meeting in Boston, Massachusetts, Tim Hammonds, president of the Food Marketing Institute called for closer ties between dietitians and the supermarket industry. Store-level view of the American diet; What the supermarket...