CANTEEN'S MARKET CENTRAL: Prudential provides 'escape' with customized vending
- "Something Special". // Time;8/11/1952, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p79
The article features the new 21-story office building of the Prudential Insurance Co. of America in Houston, Texas.
- Vending machine operators try upscale for change. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/09/98, Vol. 16 Issue 45, pB3
Reports on Canteen Vending Services' addition of new food entries in its corporate vending machines. List of food added to the products offered in Canteen Vending's vending machines; Basis of the company's strategy; Overview on several factors affecting the vending machine industry.
- Bigger piece of the rock. // Business News New Jersey;04/20/98, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p2
Relates plans of Newark, New Jersey-based life insurance firm Prudential Insurance to expand its office property in Wood Avenue South. Construction of a nine-storey building with five-storey parking deck under sale lease-back arrangement; Hiring of additional employees.
- Stall at the Gateway. // Business News New Jersey;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p2
Reports on real estate developer Steven Witkoff's decision to cancel his planned purchase of three Prudential Insurance Co. office buildings in Newark's Gateway complex in New Jersey.
- Western Home Office, Prudential Insurance Company of America, Westlake Village, California. // Architectural Record;Feb1983, Vol. 171 Issue 2, p60
An image of the Western Home Office of Prudential Insurance Co. of America in Westlake Village, California by Albert C. Martin and Associates and Gensler and Associates and an entry to the 1982 Design Awards of the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Institute of Architects in California is...
- Canteen declares Market Central relaunch a three-year success story. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/25/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p22
Reports on United States-based Canteen Vending Services' declaration that its relaunch is a three-year success story. Emphasis on fresh foods and national restaurant brands; Rise in cold-food sales; Signing of franchise deals with independent vending operators.
- Canteen brings QSR brands to vending. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the vending initiative of the Canteen Vending Services company on restaurant branded products of three national quick-serve restaurant (QSR) chains in the United States. Details on the vending program; Information on QSR branded foods to be vended; How the program will maintain...
- Florida Corrections inks pact with canteen. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p14
Reports that the Florida Department of Corrections (FDOC) will be installing vending machines at visitor facilities around state as part of an agreement with Canteen Vending Services. Regional contract between the contractor and the state prison system; Benefits from employing an attendant for...
- Canteen redefines vending biz. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p20
Reports on Canteen Vending Services' launch of five new merchandising packages and restaurant brands in September 1998. Three-pronged strategy of Canteen's Fresh to You food program; Branded partnership agreements with Blimpie, Hardee's, Sbarro, Rally's, Nathan's Famous, Red Baron, and Newman's...