SALES DOUBLE SINCE RENOVATION: New 'hang-out' location at Grand Valley St. Univ
- GVSU to begin Barden building renovations. Welch, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;4/16/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p0001
The article focuses on the plan of Grand Valley State University (GVSU) to renovations in the former Barden Cos. building which it acquired in downtown Detroit, Michigan.
- GVSU pumps $50M into Downtown campus. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/05/98, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p9
Details renovation plans for the Grand Valley State University's (GVSU) Grand Rapids business school and international business center in Michigan. Source of funding for the project; Details on the architectural design; Features of the project.
- GRAND VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY, FRED M. KELLER ENGINEERING LABORATORIES. // American School & University;Nov2001, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p185
Describes the Fred M. Keller Engineering Laboratories at the Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Design team; Capacity of the school; Cost of construction; Date of completion.
- Padnos new name of GVSU building. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/31/95, Vol. 13 Issue 31, pB-4
Reports on the naming of the School of Engineering and new science building at Grand Valley State University to Seymour and Esther Padnos of Holland effective immediately. Community contributions.
- GVSU Gives Industrial Land A Second Life. Sanders, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/24/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 30, pB3
Focuses on the expansion of Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan as of July 2006. Reasons behind the site choice for the campus according to James Moyer, assistant vice president for facilities planning of the Pew campus and its development; Features of the Grand Rapids...
- GVSU Adding Sports And Academic Facilities. Sanders, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/26/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p6
The article reports on the approval by the Grand Valley State University Board in Allendale, Michigan on the plan to construct an $18 million facility to meet the recreation needs of students. The building that will be constructed will be used by the university's Movement Science classes,...
- Planning under way for GVSU's Seidman building. SLOWIK, ELIZABETH // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/15/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p13
The article discusses the plans for the 40 million U.S. dollar new building for the Seidman College of Business of the Grand Valley State University at downtown Grand Rapids in Michigan.
- Eastown school on hold. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;06/28/99, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p1
Reports that the William C. Abney Charter School Board has disapproved the request of Grand Valley State University (GVSU) to occupy East Building at Grand Rapids, Michigan. Incapabilities of GVSU to observe necessary school regulations; Bethel Pentecostal Church plan to purchase the building;...
- GVSU's $42 million science building under construction. Weick, Rachel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/24/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the construction of a $42 million-worth research and science building at the Allendale, Michigan campus of the Grand Valley State University (GVSU).