MarketCapsule: CORPORATIONS ADDING FILL-IN SVCS
- COMING EVENTS. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Apr2015, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p5
A calendar of events for the Canadian food service and hospitality industry for April 2015 is presented including the Canadian Health Food Association Expo, Easter Seals We Care Ball and the Ontario Hostelry Institute Gold Award Dinner.
- BEYOND YOUR NEXT RENOVATION: B&I volume increases with value meals; daily specials. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p6
Reveals that offering value meals is the most effective way of increasing revenue in U.S. corporate dining facilities according to a study conducted by 'FoodService Director' and the Society for Foodservice Management. Ways by which respondents generate extra revenue; Ways to improve capture...
- SFM offers members money-back guarantee, launches Web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) has offered to refund members' dues in 1997 if it does not satisfy their expectations. SFM's commitment to offer first rate educational programs and networking opportunities.
- HFM begins tracking long-term care foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p45
Reports on the Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management's release of the first long-term care benchmarking program.
- For future: New-look logo debuts at SFM. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the debut of the new logo of Society for Foodservice Management. Element of change and renewal; Use of the eclipse; Depiction of the dawning of new ideas from enhanced education and information.
- SFM study examines importance of foodservice in the workplace. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
Reports on a study published by the Society for Foodservice Management which shows that most corporate officials perceive foodservice to be very important component of their companies as a whole. Aspects of the study `The Importance of On-Site Foodservice: An Assessment of Corporate Management...
- SFM introduces new `eclipse' logo. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's introduction of a new logo.
- SFM to award $10,000 student scholarship. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/27/97, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p18
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's plans to offer a $10,000 school-to-work scholarship in 1998.
- SFM board names new slate of officers for '95. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p94
Reports on the Society for Foodservice Management's naming of new officers during its 1995 annual conference in Dallas, Texas. Officers and their responsibilities; Presentation of achievement awards; Society profile.